Are KC events working?

This is a discussion on Are KC events working? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know there are a lot of people who haven't been getting the extra pots or the extra prem from ...
Page: 1

Default Are KC events working?

I know there are a lot of people who haven't been getting the extra pots or the extra prem from KC events. I was wondering if it has been fixed yet? any clues?

they said yes on official forums just delayed i guess.

Hmmm I don't know if I trust them because there are people who have been waiting from a week to 3 and still nothing.

its still working, but very slow,

same for all CS tickets

yeah i know what u mean, i saw people making posts on the official forums giving their char name and which server they play in. so i guess that means their system is still down and using the forums to give the rewards.

Thanks guys guess I can try it next time there is an event and hope that I will get the reward.

I purchased kc during some of the events but have only received the potions in 1 of the 2 events to this day. Lag is definitely not the case for me since i received a ticket stating that the potions had already been injected into my account however they clearly had not. This is simply the case of either ignorance in KO's part or faulty detection systems... either way the service i'm getting from this game is FARRRRRR below satisfactory considering how much money i've spent on it.

Banned Senior Member

kc event is working but dont think that you will get mp and hp pots all the time, last time they did 2 kc event and both were about 15days extra on your prem wich ever is on.......

That's what I'm worried about spending that much money on it and then not even getting the extra items that are supposed to be there.

Customer support so far has not helped me with any issues I have had so I doubt they would give me the pots for an event.