Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unsealing

This is a discussion on Unsealing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how do i get my characters items Unsealed so i can sell them for Noah looking for information and answers ...
Page: 1

Vandel777

Default Unsealing

how do i get my characters items Unsealed so i can sell them for Noah

looking for information and answers please

if you know how to seal them.. which you obviously do (because they're sealed) then you should know how to unseal.

answer: the same way you seal them

Vandel777

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    if you know how to seal them.. which you obviously do (because they're sealed) then you should know how to unseal.

answer: the same way you seal them
    well my OLD ring of life how do i make it be able to be traded?
    all i did was put it on and hit okay to the option it becomes bonded or w.e

OLD uniques are meant to be binded to your account, why do you think they're half the price as regulars?
    the only way to unseal old uniques are to have a GM log on your account while they are not equipped. get creative

Vandel777

OLD uniques are meant to be binded to your account, why do you think they're half the price as regulars?
    the only way to unseal old uniques are to have a GM log on your account while they are not equipped. get creative
    oh very nice.. and what are the ways to get a gm to log on my account.?

They can be equiped too... they'll unseal and u will still be abble to use em unsealed but dont remove em cuz u wont be abble to put them back without sealing em.

most people buy 3200KC during the event. there are lots of other ways too but you'd have to ask other people.

you need to waiting 3200 kc in event for unseal krowaz or old unique

GL in finding a 3200 kc event, hasn't been one in months.

GMs are currently too handicapped to answer tickets so don't even bother sending a ticket to try and get them into your account.

Vandel777

Quote Originally Posted by fugar View Post
    GL in finding a 3200 kc event, hasn't been one in months.

GMs are currently too handicapped to answer tickets so don't even bother sending a ticket to try and get them into your account.
    so what ae some of the other ways do you people know?
    if i cant get them on my account and it theres a high chance of no 3200 kc event coming what is the other options

Hack a gm account and log-in to yours.

On a serious note,KC events are your best shot,not many other options,especially since they know about this bug or w/e it is,so they won't be logging into every account.

PointZero

DO the same thing you did to seal them, when u go to the inn lady u can click seal/UNSEAL, and carry on from there.

Vandel777

Quote Originally Posted by PointZero View Post
    DO the same thing you did to seal them, when u go to the inn lady u can click seal/UNSEAL, and carry on from there.
    all i did was put them on my character and it said something like it being bonded or w.e the OLD uniqs and i clicked okay i did nothing with the Inn?
    '
    but is it possible i can do that to unbond/unseal em?

PointZero

OH!!
    its an old item? Your basically screwed.
    Once you equip an old unique its bonded to you.
    I have heard rumor's such as when you purchase the 3200 kc event, and get 9999 pots, put the old items in the inn and it becomes unsealed. But i dont know for sure, other than that yup u cant unseal them

Vandel777

Quote Originally Posted by PointZero View Post
    OH!!
    its an old item? Your basically screwed.
    Once you equip an old unique its bonded to you.
    I have heard rumor's such as when you purchase the 3200 kc event, and get 9999 pots, put the old items in the inn and it becomes unsealed. But i dont know for sure, other than that yup u cant unseal them
    damn wanted to sell everything for noah :P
    guess ill have to wait and see from people who done this by the GM signing on your account to post and share the info they know

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast