Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • fuk, yes

41 61.19%
  • no, im a moron

26 38.81%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

unstackable scrolls

This is a discussion on unstackable scrolls within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'd like to say yes but i voted no. it would take up too much space in inventory and inn. ...
Page: 2

I'd like to say yes but i voted no. it would take up too much space in inventory and inn. upgrading the smallest thing like some fp or whatnot would take years it already takes a while to upgrade but now i would have to stop and get more out of the inn becuase i cna't hold much due to scrolls taking up too much space. It is a good idea but i think it would have to be worked on. such as maybe having more slots in the inventory and inn.

hej

I sugested to them to make scroll unstackable in your character but stackable in innhouse.

QUOTE(Rip @ Feb 13 2007, 08:48 PM)
    Non tradable & NPC value should be 1 coin[/b]
    Works to.

tolgahan

best way is decreasing bus prices. Why 2.5M ???? make it 100k 200k . i think that solve something

stevouk

your poll is gay...un-stackable scroll would be fucking stupid, it would take too much room in the bank

Your poll is gay because if we disagree with you we are morons? you are a 'moron' for even making the poll

Zoroaster

u r not a moron for disagreeing w/ me, but for ur lack of right reasoning :P if u read the topic, in 1 of my posts ive already said why u r a moron
    of course, NPCing scrolls for 1 coin would also solve the problem, but u wouldnt know that, would u?

only for busses... mid and low class should stay stackable...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12