Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Up to old tricks

This is a discussion on Up to old tricks within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; maybe CS not give them there CS back?...
Page: 2

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

maybe CS not give them there CS back?

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Felix
    maybe CS not give them there CS back?
    lordoftheKOSPER showed his CS after he was ubanned 2 me in trade :rollseyes: dunno about HakanKospTR

jesus thought my bardish was old news

i've never hidden it from anyone infact i would have imagined you would have heard about it in clan chat

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Kik0

Does the ladder trick not work anymore? Good money to be made charging people to get them over the wall, only for them to find that the 2nd gate was closed too xD

ID4N

i thought that Devile fixed that the clan who rules the castle will be able to close/open the gates only in csw time or didnt he?

DragonFire

i cant fuckin do my Ghost Warrior Quest <_<

Originally posted by ID4N
    i thought that Devile fixed that the clan who rules the castle will be able to close/open the gates only in csw time or didnt he?
    if they can't be arsed fixing the bug that allows people to glitch isiloon into getting the kind of items they have, then i would be remakably amused if they had any stance concerning people trying to stop them

Originally posted by ID4N
    Made lot of rules, some are still in the Penalty Guide, some are not. Most GMs dont enforce shit, so who cares. Besides I rather see those gates closed so those mofos can't glitch Isiloon easily.

LordofRetards has something odd. U can't spam 700+ damage on a lvl70 rogue with good items and still have over 6K HP without undying. Unless u have +9 chitins, +9 raptor and a lot of duped jewelry. Am I getting any close?

Banned

gg king lordofthedupers

if a turk is to be elected then dont let it be him.....i prefer gratis anyday over this douchebag

Banned

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ID4N
    Made lot of rules, some are still in the Penalty Guide, some are not. Most GMs dont enforce shit, so who cares. Besides I rather see those gates closed so those mofos can't glitch Isiloon easily.

LordofRetards has something odd. U can't spam 700+ damage on a lvl70 rogue with good items and still have over 6K HP without undying. Unless u have +9 chitins, +9 raptor and a lot of duped jewelry. Am I getting any close?[/b]
    how can he have +4 or even 3 items and not be banned is the key thing here

Turks make K2 earn money, specially the dumbfuck cheaters like this asshole. Check TheStrom running arround with +9 armor and he is STUPID enough to reverse it so he glows more than a xmas tree. These guys are so retarded they can't cheat without everyone in the world knowing they are fucking dirty. U dont need a GM to verify if they are cheating or not, its so BLATANT!

K2 doesnt care about this. Try emailing them and u will get no response whatsoever. They will prolly say there's nothing wrong with those characters since Diez has almost 2 years and its normal someone has that much shit on them.

Fuck, if I was GM I would have banned every single idiot in all those clans, eyes closed. But since I'm not and will never be again one, we have be bare with this crap everyday or just quit.

Banned

Z4 > lordofthehumans

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by undefined
    Z4 > lordofthehumans
    LordOfThekospers>Z4

FatM4n

Maybe ahm could have a gatekeeper (if it's possible) to let legit ppl in or ppl that want to do quests etc and let loth away and his clan

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast