Cant login?

This is a discussion on Cant login? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've a KO acc that I've played for over one week now and I registered it at their official site, ...
Page: 1

Room17

Thumbs up

I've a KO acc that I've played for over one week now and I registered it at their official site, but for some reason I can't login to see "My KOL". Neither I can't login to GamersFirst with the account, and I do type the right account ID and PW.

What's wrong?

xanarchistx

Caps Lock! lol

sexy Owa

yeh its cap related, check for the correct capitalization

Room17

I'm afraid that's not the problem here.. ID's can't be registered with uppercase letters. But I did use uppercase letters in the PW, but I remember the PW so I know my acc info.

Some bug I guess?

sexy Owa

what exactly is the error message you recieve? if its not a capitalization issue its changed information

Room17

what exactly is the error message you recieve? if its not a capitalization issue its changed information [/b]
    I recieve the error "Invalid Login Information" or w/e it says.

ive had a login problem on mykol recently too... with my account i have to login TWICE each time to get in.. first time after i login and press yes to the security thing, it says "you must login to see your KOL or w/e"