Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

:DieWithMykiss: MONSTERKILL Todd Argentin0

This is a discussion on :DieWithMykiss: MONSTERKILL Todd Argentin0 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [size=24] THIS IS THE REAL STORY: Code name to help follow the story: Todd = The person who CLAIMS to ...
Page: 1

TheOneAndLordLEEEROY

Default :DieWithMykiss: MONSTERKILL Todd Argentin0

[size=24]THIS IS THE REAL STORY:

Code name to help follow the story:
    Todd = The person who CLAIMS to sell +4 uniques and +10 weaps...blah blah blah
    Argentin0 = the real owner of MONSTERKILL
    Me = Chris aka DieWithMyKiss

I'm writing this to stop the 8 thousand PM's from ignorant fucks I get on a daily bases who base their uneducated opinions on the story of a compulsive liar named Todd; lovemuffin.

Todd is a pretty smart kid I must admit, he's very persuasive to idiots. He some how built up a reputation of db'ing and being able to aquire whatever his little heart desires. Anyway, to lay the cards on the table, Todd somehow convinced Argentin0 that he is a good gun and allowed Todd to play MONSTERKILL. One day...Todd started a convo with aregentin0 about how his mom was sick...total bullshit...anyway, somehow got argentin0 to say his moms name which was his SQ, of course him being a fat Canadian shit that he is he decided to change MONSTERKILLS info. Then he started to tell the people that live on his cock because of his false reputation of being able to db, that he bought the account for 400 USD, total bull-shit. So, I decided to help out a friend and restore argentin0s account. After account info was changed by a GM (for the fucking restards calling me a hacker, rofl) Todd carpet munched Mahina and had the account restored, but him being the retard that he is he bragged about talking to mahina...blah blah blah....so I stripped the account. My intentions were purely to give argentin0 the items to get him back on his feet, he didn't want it. Anyway, buttom line for the people who don't care to read all this; I didn't hack/scam him so stop with the fucking PM's plz, thx.

Oh, back on the topic of todd being able to DB like he claims, let me tell you EXCATLEY what was on that account:
    Shell set +7/hp (rofl)
    Raptor +8
    Dual WE's
    Dual RoC's
    Str belt +8
    HP neck +9
    LMFAO, Todd, where those +10 shell and +4 uniques you bragged about?

He's a compulsive liar and every word out of that fat kids mouth is a lie.

BTW, James didn't take my shit he was fucking with you, he showed me convo and how happy you were that you thought he scammed me. We were laughing so hard at you LOL, God, you're such an idiot.

Proof be needed, I'll have argentin0 come on here and post.

BB and have a horrible day.

BTW, after getting every item I could possibley ever want, I'm quitting, for my friends....bb...for the people who hate me...keep hating me, I love it.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

...someone summarise please.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

dont need a summary...its diewithmykiss nothing he says is ever important hence why hes been banned countless times now

TheOneAndLordLEEEROY

cama: www.pussy.org

Stop being such fucking cunt, you're on Diez. This is a Ares topic, don't fuck it up.

Sheriff

Dont start flaming people u dont even know.... cama.

His a good gun and a <3 him .

:rollseyes:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by TheOneAndLordLEEEROY
    cama: www.pussy.org

Stop being such *fucking cunt, you're on Diez. *This is a Ares topic, don't fuck it up.
    take the hint...ur not wanted around here now go along and get lost

TheOneAndLordLEEEROY

I don't give a fuck if i'm not wanted a forum ran by nazi's. I posted my story, I'm not posting here again. Cama, serisouly, you're rather pathetic. I really do enjoy flames but you're just not intellengent enough to amuse me. BB

So how many accounts are you up to now DieWithMyKiss? Gotta be getting pretty old by now I'd imagine.

chihuahua

Originally posted by Sheriff
    Dont start flaming people u dont even know.... cama.

His a good gun and a <3 him .

:rollseyes:
    +1

LOL wat he said =D

Kyuss79

XD

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

zetazeta

if u dont care, why did u bother to click into the thread and post O_o

Kik0

Any excuse to post that pic :P

Let's give this a go.
    1. Argentin0 never worked for anything on his own char and deserved everything that came to him.
    2. Lovemuffin is a retarded little no-skilled twat as you said.
    3. You are a pathetic kid that can't stop from rejoining a forum you've been banned from countless time and adding of the fact that you haven't worked for anything you ever have recieved in this game.
    4. James aka blue is just like the rest of you and deserves no respect whatsoever.

All of you are no-life kids that have nothing better to do with yourselves other than cheating in a video game and bragging about it.

DieWithmyKiss, remember when you were in Wrath aka the Hatred subclan and were a below 60 priest begging to pk with us, when we told you to go level some you quit the clan and bashed us from that day forward.

Now I'll go ahead and ban that account however I'm sure you'll have no problem simply making another so I'm sure you'll see this message.

Cerius

Originally posted by zetazeta
    if u dont care, why did u bother to click into the thread and post O_o
    Because they are diez people. And diez people only care about topics that has Diez in the title. Cama, everytime you post is a flame, or a carecup or something else that has nothing to do with the topic you post on. Do us all a favor and shut it. Have fun flaming

P.S; This isn't a diez only forum kk? I don't see the forums name being Diez4Life. So if you don't mind, keep the carebears and carecups to yourselves next time kthxbb

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast