Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

maintenance

This is a discussion on maintenance within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; maintenance scheduled to end at 7:30 pst...
Page: 1

deezdaggaz

maintenance scheduled to end at 7:30 pst

Silvermage18

Dear Knight Online Players,

We anticipate our weekly maintenance to be completed around 7:30 PST. Thank you for your patience.

and now is?

RiseAgainst_

Werent they saying it was gonna take hours??

stop making stupid threads of the scheduled time maintenence will be done.....zomg a few hours late.....big deal get on with your life or just wait and do nothing.
    Besides when has a maintenence ever ended on schedule... i thtink its best if they jsut say ( Servers will be down for maintenence for an extended period of time.)

BTW...chose door #1 and quit, thats what i did...broke all my gear with classy except made +6 SS, we holding onto it.

stop making stupid threads of the scheduled time maintenence will be done.....zomg a few hours late.....big deal get on with your life or just wait and do nothing.
    Besides when has a maintenence ever ended on schedule... i thtink its best if they jsut say ( Servers will be down for maintenence for an extended period of time.)

BTW...chose door #1 and quit, thats what i did...broke all my gear with classy except made +6 SS, we holding onto it.[/b]
    Is it really that time of the month, most people havn't quit deal with it.

Yea k2 is usually late on the maitence, hopefully it's done soon so i can get bosses before bed.

warmen have you been playing since early 2005, if so i might remember you from ares

Dr4g0n

Yea I kinda like the people that come in here usaly the first person to post saying "STOP MAKING FUKING STUPID POSTS"

Yea I kinda like the people that come in here usaly the first person to post saying "STOP MAKING FUKING STUPID POSTS"
    [/b]
    xD i usually dont do it...but i got bored......so many people make these post thinking people will actual care that they cant log on, or that the server's are down...because most people know this already.

Dr4g0n

I could only hope k2 will keep the servers down for about 1-2 weeks
    Resolve all issues and I mean all. They have a full crew now so theres no excuse.

Vanquisher

I look here before I look at the site sometimes so thank you for the info deez

deezdaggaz

your welcome. u bitch and complain about the post but then u post replys every few mins

deezdaggaz

that was for bknight

xanarchistx

Yo lutz, can I get a "Super Fucking Retarded Post Closer" Title, and the power to close useless topics like this?

that was for bknight[/b]
    why didnt you edit this into the last post lol :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast