Updates of ko

This is a discussion on Updates of ko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I see frequently that alot of people create topics asking: Hey whats up nowadays?, its worth coming back to ko?, ...
Page: 1

I see frequently that alot of people create topics asking: Hey whats up nowadays?, its worth coming back to ko?, etc, etc.
    So i am going to point out some updates from the game.

-There are 2 new pk zones: Ardream 35-59 & Ronark Land Base 35-69

-The Minor heal haves a cool down (0.1 secs)

-Archers can combo now

-The new lvl cap is 83 and also you can get a second personal weapon at lvl 80.

-There are BDWs every 3 or 4 hours and you dont have to be at kalluga to register, a message will appear on your screen and you only have to press join.

-There are new cospre items like bahamut armors and gryphons, they have the same bonus of the valks but with different looks. Also somenthing called pathos gloves that are glowie spheres that appear in ur hands, it can give def or ap and depending on the class that you choose (like inflicting 2% more damage to warriors) they will have different colors.Red for warrior, blue for priest, purple for mages and green for rogues.

-At lvl 63, assasins can throw daggers.

-There is a new server called C-West that is turkish free, the turks cant get in that server because ko blocked their IP, so if you want to join a server without receiveng pms with sa 500k pls, go CW

-Now its normal to see guys with full+9s so dont freak out if some sin spike you for 3k+ damage.

-There are ALOT of koxpers but the gms are trying to deal with em (at least its what they say)

-X-trap is gone!, so thats why there are more ppl using tbl and koxping.

-There is the new Platinum Premiun that gives you 100% bonus exp so you can lvl 2x faster, its price is 30 usd

-K2 released somenthing called Cypher rings, that allowed to seal a character into a ring and transfer it between accounts, it was very benefical for the char selling/buying but they suspended em and we dont konw if they are coming back or not.

-There are the new Cursed Weapons. This new weapons have special effects that activates randomly when you attack someone, they can transform you into a kaul, remove your hp buff, etc. Also the new Armor sets, they have the same stats of the shells but when you use more than 1 part you get special bonusses, the more parts that you have, better the bonusses.

-There is a new pet system. The pets look like normal mobs, like lamias, stone golems, etc.

-There is a new event called eslant dungeon
    Eslant Dungeon (or Juraid Mountain) is an instanced dungeon that runs twice a day.

8-man parties are made when entering the dungeon and one El Morad party is put against a Karus party.
    Each side has 3 rooms to fight through.
    Initially, the rooms contain 4 primary monsters. One room can contaion only one type of primary monster, which can be: Cockatrice, Lilime, Lich King, Minotaur, Bone Dragon and Red Dragon Hatchling.
    Once a primary monster is defeated, 5 Doom Soldier, Apostle or Troll Warrior will spawn in its place.
    After destroying all monsters in a room, the bridge to the next room will open. It is also possible to access the next room using the Gate and Escape spells when there are (50-10*current room numer) minutes remaining.
    After the 3rd room the party reaches a central room where Deva.Bird is located.
    The party which kills the Deva.Bird is victorious. If this doesn't happen within 50 minutes, the party with more player kills wins. PVP is only possible in the Deva room.
    Each member of a losing party gets a Black Gem. Members of winning parties get a gem depending on their level: 70-72: green, 73-74: blue, 75-76: yellow, 77-78: red, 79-83: silvery.
    The primary monsters and Deva also drop some gems.
    The gems can be turned in using the Chaotic Generator in Moradon. (Thanks KoK)

-There is a new server called Iona, at the beggining alot of ppl joined it and tried to progress in that server, but the problem is that it is full of koxpers, tbl, etc. So alot of ppl are leaving it and going to servers like CW

This is pretty much what i can remember, give me your suggestions and i will update this.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

First off: People coming back... You're not alone, there have been 2349283948923850 people from Ko4life who quit and have come back, YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL FOR COMING BACK AFTER KE OR ANYTHING. And please don't make another Old KO memories Topic. WE HAVE TOO MANY ALREADY.

Thank you very much for this topic.
    It should be pinned.
    There has too many Update me on what happened to ko topics.

-There are 2 new pk zones: Ardream 35-59 & Ronark Land Base 35-69[/b]
    How new is ardream ?

yakushimo

How new is ardream ?[/b]

depends how long ago people left, some might have left before rofd

ImBackFromTheDead

Hmm well you forgot to add in the new PUS events that retarded people spend 1782426148971264710246$ on and get 500 hp pack scorlls cuz K2 is suffering.

First off: People coming back... You're not alone, there have been 2349283948923850 people from Ko4life who quit and have come back, YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL FOR COMING BACK AFTER KE OR ANYTHING. And please don't make another Old KO memories Topic. WE HAVE TOO MANY ALREADY.[/b]
    I am not coming back, read at the first that i say that this topic is for the ppl that is coming back and want to know whats new >.<

Thank you very much for this topic.
    It should be pinned.
    There has too many Update me on what happened to ko topics.[/b]
    np bro

Hmm well you forgot to add in the new PUS events that retarded people spend 1782426148971264710246$ on and get 500 hp pack scorlls cuz K2 is suffering.[/b]
    That is an event, i dont think its somenthing important

Ardream new zone lol

you forgot to mention new items

You forgot Eslant dungeon, set items and the new item craft system.

This is pretty much what i can remember, give me your suggestions and i will update this.[/b]
    read my post again

the turks can get in that server because ko blocked their IP[/b]
    make sense much? h34r:

he&#39;s just missing a &#39;t right after can

u did not answer to the most important question, "is it worth coming back?"

Definitely NO.

:&#39;(

make sense much? h34r:[/b]
    Thanks, edited already

he&#39;s just missing a &#39;t right after can[/b]
    Ty

-There is a new event called eslant dungeon
    Eslant Dungeon (or Juraid Mountain) is an instanced dungeon that runs twice a day.

8-man parties are made when entering the dungeon and one El Morad party is put against a Karus party.
    Each side has 3 rooms to fight through.
    Initially, the rooms contain 4 primary monsters. One room can contaion only one type of primary monster, which can be: Cockatrice, Lilime, Lich King, Minotaur, Bone Dragon and Red Dragon Hatchling.
    Once a primary monster is defeated, 5 Doom Soldier, Apostle or Troll Warrior will spawn in its place.
    After destroying all monsters in a room, the bridge to the next room will open. It is also possible to access the next room using the Gate and Escape spells when there are (50-10*current room numer) minutes remaining.
    After the 3rd room the party reaches a central room where Deva.Bird is located.
    The party which kills the Deva.Bird is victorious. If this doesn&#39;t happen within 50 minutes, the party with more player kills wins. PVP is only possible in the Deva room.
    Each member of a losing party gets a Black Gem. Members of winning parties get a gem depending on their level: 70-72: green, 73-74: blue, 75-76: yellow, 77-78: red, 79-83: silvery.
    The primary monsters and Deva also drop some gems.
    The gems can be turned in using the Chaotic Generator in Moradon. (Thanks KoK)

-There is a new server called Iona, at the beggining alot of ppl joined it and tried to progress in that server, but the problem is that it is full of koxpers, tbl, etc. So alot of ppl are leaving it and going to servers like CW[/b]
    UPDATED