Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

No turks, No KO ;D

This is a discussion on No turks, No KO ;D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; U might be wandering why i say this, but without turks, ko would be sooooooo boring. Imagine this, what will ...
Page: 1

Z3non

Default No turks, No KO ;D

U might be wandering why i say this, but without turks, ko would be sooooooo boring.

Imagine this, what will happen to the good old days where u tped chicken turks into the middle of raon and they ask u : Where exit?.

Or the invitations to the battlefield....

Or the times that chicken turks go onto arena and atack a lvld guy, and then they die in 1 hit.

Or when u used to put chickens in the party for more xp, then u said : Atack [monster] or ban, and he atacked it and died.

Come on ppl, turks are persons like everybody else, and its not thier fault that they wake up early and fill up the servers.

U complain about them not knowing english, well, they complain about u not knowing turkish.

Without turks, u wouldnt be able to sell an item over its normal price.
    The game economy would be ruined, and the game would be all about xp-empty CZ.

Turks just want a little respect thats all.

Would u like it if from outta nowhere, a guy pmed u saying fuck [ur country]?

Dont to on to others what u dont want others to do on to you.

EDIT : If u want to blame someone for not being able to play, blame K2 for their stupid 80% non premium rule, and blame the inventors of X-Trap, for the stupidest anti-cheat program ever invented.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Default Re: No turks, No KO ;D

Originally posted by Z3non
    U might be wandering why i say this, but without turks, ko would be sooooooo boring. *

Imagine this, what will happen to the good old days where u tped chicken turks into the middle of raon and they ask u : Where exit?. *

Or the invitations to the battlefield.... *

Or the times that chicken turks go onto arena and atack a lvld guy, and then they die in 1 hit. *

Or when u used to put chickens in the party for more xp, then u said : Atack [monster] or ban, and he atacked it and died. *

Come on ppl, turks are persons like everybody else, and its not thier fault that they wake up early and fill up the servers. *

U complain about them not knowing english, well, they complain about u not knowing turkish. *

Without turks, u wouldnt be able to sell an item over its normal price. *
    The game economy would be ruined, and the game would be all about xp-empty CZ. *

Turks just want a little respect thats all. *

Would u like it if from outta nowhere, a guy pmed u saying fuck [ur country]? *

Dont to on to others what u dont want others to do on to you. *

EDIT : If u want to blame someone for not being able to play, blame K2 for their stupid 80% non premium rule, and blame the inventors of X-Trap, for the stupidest anti-cheat program ever invented.
    1) the only thing i gain from them is NPs, nothing else.

2) everybody wants a little respect, not just the turks.

3) i nvr liked it when out of nowhere a guy pmed me saying "ý fack ur mother"

4) they complain about us not knowing turkish. thats their problem. obviously even a retard can notice this game is written in english and meant to played by those who know english. english = universal language. also, i'm a chinese, do i expect everyone else to speak mandarin? thats ridiculous.

5) a topic thats gona be a testing ground for flaming bombs, lock yt lock yt pls.

M0NSTERED

that make no sense at all, USko

Timaster

U complain about them not knowing english, well, they complain about u not knowing turkish.
    yeah it's the same thing right? LOL gtfo

oh btw now turkish ip's can't log to game O_o

overlordmk2

is it why ares is empty like a dead supermarket?

Technicolor

every server is empty....

maybe some ppls prayers where granted?

Phosgene

lets just say i would be more than glad if usko wouldnt allow turkish ips .

i really only care that they fill up all the servers and they act like complete idiots and noobs while their in there

cz is better when the turks dc. KO is better when the turks dc.

RockwellTorrey

Originally posted by 0000000
    +1

topic closed h43r:

Geczaperian

yah accept to u. no more crowds in cz. no more 20vs1. no more duping. no more koxping. :P

wraith86

this is the dumbest topic ive ever seen mainly because everything the guy said backfired onto himself he didnt even give strong reason to keep turks in the game but theres one problem K2 wouldnt IP ban turkey they would ban all IPs except US just like JPKO has done, bye bye zero! haha

xourico

well its sad, but true, remeber those days when turks mass dced?
    those days where really nice, nice battle versus good guns in cz, finally we can speak english in normal chat and see the answer in english!!!

anyway, we are talking bout turks, but like europeans or americans or asians, some of them are nice guys that respect the international language, the english and speak it...

anyway, check my SIG!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ^_^

M0NSTERED

that's indeed really weird, on 10 people in Elmo castle, nobody was from turkey.

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast