Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Upgrade doesn't pay out

This is a discussion on Upgrade doesn't pay out within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was calculating how much cost to make warrior shell +7. So here it goes: 1. I can make in ...
Page: 1

SpaceFlower

I was calculating how much cost to make warrior shell +7.

So here it goes:

1. I can make in average 1 of 5 shells from +1 to +7, which is good statistic.
    2. For upgrade i use NUSx1 + BUSx5 and that cost 264k + 5 x 2.64m =13.5m
    3. Shell +1 cost 1.5mil - 2mil

(13.5m + 1.5m) x 5 = 75m

Of course, not every shell burn from 6->7, so u save there 10-12m per tour (some got burned on lower +).

So at the end u get shell for 65m.
    And dies is full of shells +7 that cost 50-55m.

CONCLUSION: Upgrade of warrior shells on dies doesn't pay out.

Last time I tried 3/4 shells went +4/+5 with NUS :<

farming is the same
    only thing that pays off is biff and dungeon and sell the gems ore turn in and hope for a unique

bosshunt also

SpaceFlower

dies economy is in danger..... upgrade scrolls price and pot price should be decreased at least 7-8 times.... it must keep up with item prices

Upgrade to +3/+4/+5 with regular high class scrolls, the shells are worth less than BUS anyways.

SpaceFlower

Upgrade to +3/+4/+5 with regular high class scrolls, the shells are worth less than BUS anyways.[/b]
    yep i tried that out but than u have success rate 1/9 or 1/10 instead of 1/5....... so u have same cost of final product

but hes not farmin scrolls hes just upgradeing and it loses all sence of even trying with the market all lame used to be able to sell a trina for 21 gbs and now 20m at 8 -10 usd a gb hows that go together then you should be able to sell trina at $15 to purchase for more then 20 mill its all sad im broke and cant make nothing got stuff that i farmed and i agree with spaceflower that if prices dont get changed everyone is gonna go broke and we can all thank tez and sullimo for this zzzz

shells +1 r 5~7m here in bera

+7 is around 100~110m

price r holding up tight now even to some items went to merchant now for 10gb like EME , PE and MS +8

then don&#39;t upgrade shells to +7...
    There&#39;s alot of other things you can still make money with.
    For example using tears and trina&#39;s will get you alot of money...
    The rest I&#39;ll let you figure out urself, it&#39;s pretty easy, just analyse market.

Banned

shells +1 r 5~7m here in bera

+7 is around 100~110m

price r holding up tight now even to some items went to merchant now for 10gb like EME , PE and MS +8[/b]
    cleaver+9 / rom +1, skelly... all that shits r in merchants at xig
    and yes, upgrade doenst pay off for sure now

blueeye

yep, upgrade and farming doesnt pay out..

i got 10m and i burn pots like hell i dont know where to get money for repot..

i sell warrior shells and sin shells for 750k, and i need to merchant all night to sell only 2 of them.

this is bullshit, k2 need to do something about the lowprices
    i also was thinking what will happen at Christmass
    if raptor +1 cost 35m now
    it will cost 10m at events times even less..
    so farming snow mans wont help u as well..

BoShkE

Upgrade never pays off, at the end anvil will always OWN you. You can make 2-3-4... times a profit but then you loose 3-4-5... times in row.
    There are only a few luckers who make profit with anvil, and those are ppl who upgrade to +8/+9 only. Anyway dont whine about prices, you can earn enough cash. If you ask me i hope this stays for a while. Fuk those times when gbs are like 1-1,5 usd, and when you need like 1232424 accounts to stash your gbs Its all about patience and using your brain...

I love these low prices I am finally able to buy some new gear after I farmed mastodons/cardinals/ghost warriors (or whatever) for a while. Before all this I couldnt afford shit. Upgrading skills were/are whack -_-

And now a days, you dont have to pay USD for every+8 high class item! Makes me heppeh! ^_^

Upgrade never pays off, at the end anvil will always OWN you. You can make 2-3-4... times a profit but then you loose 3-4-5... times in row.
    There are only a few luckers who make profit with anvil, and those are ppl who upgrade to +8/+9 only. Anyway dont whine about prices, you can earn enough cash. If you ask me i hope this stays for a while. Fuk those times when gbs are like 1-1,5 usd, and when you need like 1232424 accounts to stash your gbs Its all about patience and using your brain... [/b]
    Exactly...
    There&#39;s enough money to make, even with upgrading. I made about... 13gb profit last week in Pathos, but then again I was pretty lucky.

jimfujitsu

dies economy is in danger..... upgrade scrolls price and pot price should be decreased at least 7-8 times.... it must keep up with item prices[/b]
    You are correct . Without the infusion of duped coins nobody should be able to afford pots in this game . Prices on npc items are very high , and on a long enough time line , ppl will not be able to afford the basics in this game . In every mmorpg the basics should be easy to get .

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast