Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Upgrade doesn't pay out

This is a discussion on Upgrade doesn't pay out within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You are correct . Without the infusion of duped coins nobody should be able to afford pots in this game ...
Page: 2

You are correct . Without the infusion of duped coins nobody should be able to afford pots in this game . Prices on npc items are very high , and on a long enough time line , ppl will not be able to afford the basics in this game . In every mmorpg the basics should be easy to get .[/b]
    Not really, you are just way too spoiled to have always been able to easily buy pots in the past. It's easy to pay for that stuff... Even if you don't have upgrade profit / boss drops / merchant skillz you can easily make enough money for pots or something by farming Mastodons / Spoilers.
    Tbh u shouldn't whine, and just make it happen yourself, this game isn't made for ppl who just want the game to change instead of adapting to it.

jimfujitsu

Not really, you are just way too spoiled to have always been able to easily buy pots in the past. It's easy to pay for that stuff... Even if you don't have upgrade profit / boss drops / merchant skillz you can easily make enough money for pots or something by farming Mastodons / Spoilers.
    Tbh u shouldn't whine, and just make it happen yourself, this game isn't made for ppl who just want the game to change instead of adapting to it.[/b]
    That proves you got no clue what you are talking about . As a warrior 75 + i spend 500 soul pots an hour , that is 7.5 mil each hour , so if i wanna xp for 4 hours a day it will cost me 210 million a week . Now you go farm mastodons / spoilers in order to get that kind of cash . Perhaps your idea of playing this game is farming for 3 hours at mastodons in order to be able to xp 1 hour at ds . Sorry i dont share that thought and im sure no priests / warriors high lvl do .Pots were always too expensive , its just you never noticed it because of the amount of money brought in by dupers.

Banned Senior Member

It's called economy, it will be fucked up from time to time. There was once a time when getting 1m coins was a pain in the ass, the only way you could pretty much do it was looting mobs and selling EVERYTHING they dropped. When the earlier servers started, those were challenges in order to gear a character. We used to take breaks during xp because we were low on hp or mana and idnd't have pots to use nor cash to buy them with. Use MP absorb weapons while xping, it saves on pots but you just dont do as much damage.

Upgrading on diez isnt that bad. Like some of the other guys said, don't use BUS if the item itself is worth less than the BUS itself. As for the cost of the shells themselves, who the hell buys shell +1 when you get so many off frags/gems?

hellios

lol at dies...so this is what happens with u guys?:
    YES I GOT BUS/BES FROM ISILOON! WOOOOOOTT!!! NO MORE 2.6M AND 3.9M FOR SCROLLS THEY SO OVERPRICED

JimXrOx

omg ppl stop whining.. prices are HIGH.. OMG WE CANT GET SHIT FUK DUPERS ETC.. PRICES ARE LOW>> FU K2 U CLEANED THE GAME.. NOW NO itams... DECIDE WHAT u want ppl.. and prices are kinda COOL now

ever heard mastodons and riote's?

Yes, it's kinda a pain in the ass having to buy pots and using them so much, but if it's that problematic, as a warrior you can use dual wield and use mp absorb in the left hand to help out some.....or use lower lvl skills, nobody says you "have" to use howling sword to xp. Use sword dance or even cleave if you're that broke. As a mage you can get lobo/lupus/lycaon staff +0 and when you redball (low mana for mages) switch from your normal staff to the lyc/lobo/lupus for 1 aoe and you've got a full mana bar. BP can use judgement instead of helis (half the mana usage), and sins can use left hand mana absorb if necessary, but they don't use much mana in xp anyways.....really, it's only archers that get screwed, they could use multiple shot (3 arrow) instead of arrowshower, or arc shot when solo.

If you go to bifrost with a clan party, it shouldn't be a problem with the drops, just loot everything (frags, bus/bes, gold coins, cleavers, elixers, raptors, etc) and split it afterwards....that way it's not just looting frags and watching millions of coins worth of stuff stay in the box. There's been a few bifrost parties (lately with low prices) where I would've given up my frag drops to get all the bus/bes scrolls that we left in the boxes.

And on diez with the higher drop rate on d1 we have it alot easier than on the other servers when it comes to farming for coins to repot. On girakon I farmed ghost warriors for ts scrolls and got 10 or 12 (total) in 30 minutes in a 2 man party, on diez I farmed for some and got 25 in 10 or 12 minutes. On girakon I farmed mastos for an hour and got like 4-5m worth of bloods/bezoars, on diez I got 12-13m worth of bloods/bezoars in half the time frame.

Havvk

the best way to get coins is farming bosses or BF/dungeon,upgrading stuff has come 2nd place since scrolls are so expensive,they should make more mobs drop them,like paramuns,ds,titans,tc,tb,so ppl who is exping has something to sell for pots or use them to upgrade their items.
    Playing the market has become hard since certain ppl from a certain country offer u so fuking shit low prices from ur items to sell them for a higher price....

like some1 above said already, you never can be happy
    always have a reason to flame, right?
    when prices are high nobody see's the positive in it, just the negative stuff like you cant buy anything and stuff.
    when prices are low you cry for pots..

lol and hell yea i remember those days when i've used hoodwink as warrior on deruvish/apostle -.-

Who says upgrading doesn't pay out?

sauroon

now best way is to get lucky with Bosses & gems/frags at chaotic to really make benefices :P

btw : its true soul pots are a little too expensive imo , they should put it to 10k

JimXrOx

Farm deru if u want cheap pots... back on KO we used to duo DERU with mp dags to get our souls for pk ><

TwistTheKnife

You know... Everyone bitches about how k2 sucks. Theres so much koxp, theres so much duping, blah blah blah. When k2 finally does something about it, stops the koxping, stops the duping, and finally gets the servers economy to where it was meant to be, everyone bitches that they cant buy pots. Servers are actually getting to where they were designed to be. Stop bitching.

whocares21

buying and resealling doen&#39;tn work ether unlesss u get really cheap prices
    no1 wants to buy anything everyone is broke

the only way to make money now is going to bdw and get red chest and sell for 4-7m
    but if u loose than u loose like 1-3m worth of pots :P if u are warrior

hellios

Who says upgrading doesn&#39;t pay out? [/b]
    i say it doesnt pay it. "used 520000 coins". thats souls for a day :P

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast