Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Upgrade doesn't pay out

This is a discussion on Upgrade doesn't pay out within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; SElling the shard will giv eyou enough souls for... forever. ;-)...
Page: 3

SElling the shard will giv eyou enough souls for... forever. ;-)

I been on Diez today ( i from Ares ) and i saw imirs +1 , avedon +6 , ROLs , skele's , IB+8 ,Sherion +7 and more in mercent , wtf why does it happen? its old server , this is really the server with the highest dupers?

ManWithPlan

I been on Diez today ( i from Ares ) and i saw imirs +1 , avedon +6 , ROLs , skele's , IB+8 ,Sherion +7 and more in mercent , wtf why does it happen? its old server , this is really the server with the highest dupers?[/b]
    no dupes.....
    thats why prices are so low....

I been on Diez today ( i from Ares ) and i saw imirs +1 , avedon +6 , ROLs , skele's , IB+8 ,Sherion +7 and more in mercent , wtf why does it happen? its old server , this is really the server with the highest dupers?[/b]
    there are bigger things than that Iron bow/Mirage Sword/Tota Spear+8 are all like 500-550m. :lol:

Large Items In Merch:
    Avedon+7
    Shard+8
    Raptor+8 (sometimes)
    Foverin+1
    Warrior Shells+8 (9gb max)
    Skeleton Belt
    2H Giga+7 (8gb max)

AciDDreamZz

hey every1......:-)

well upgrading iznt soo bad.........nobody says you have to go to +7........before during market issues i would only upgrade the itemz i got from farm to like +5 or +6 depending......and sell them, sure it takez more time to build the money up..........
    and when i farmed, if i was at a low fund point, yeah it happened occasionally lol....what i would do is farm mobs i didnt need to scroll or buff for.......grab a duffer and go, duffing=faster kills=faster drops
    if ya dun wanna buy the bus then yah farm the mob you know drops them most

look at the type of game you're playing, you obviously have the time to spare if you're playin this game in the first place.........economy goes up and down, alwayz has alwayz will........do wut ya gotta do till it comes back

adapt n overcome...........when i quit this game then came back, i came back naked and broke.......ull find my ass farmin harpy with my mage if i have to......lol

S>Guild Wars acc with all expansionz.......check GW section......lol.......sorry, had to throw it in there.......:-)

Roberto

Upgrading is still good way to make money, you can make citins set+8 for 200-500mil dipance how luck are you, only what is stupid now is that i need to pay 54milion for reskil and trina is 45mil, thats suck.

SubliminalAssumptions

Looking at it in an economy standard, there are very few goldbars being spent. People see items they want on the market, (rol, roc, skelly, uniques) they take the items they have also (rol, roc, skelly...etc.) and put them on market for less...making people think prices are going down. Or they are taking items that are not on market, and putting them on market. Making items that should be over 10gbs, down to 8gbs, then it chain reacts and drops lower and lower...until every items +8 is on market, and everything is on market. Technically from what i have heard, the prices of items as predicted by K2 are suppose to be double what they sell to the npc for, or close to that standard. So technically an MD +8 at 4-5gbs is outrageous compared to that standard.

Willows

Like hell trading in the market doesn't work, you've just gotta know what sells and what doesn't.

MD +8 for II +7, II +7 for foverin and 100m, sold the foverin for 4gbs. MD +8's are usually lingering around 350m. bought the MD +8 back for 300m. 200m profit.

Traded a different II +7 for an SS +6. Not that good of a deal, but turned around and sold the SS +6 for a garp +7, crimson set +1 rebirthed, Mage plate dd25 and 20m. The SS +6 was worth about 350-400m, I've got offers on the plate dd around 350m, and if/when I sell the garp and crimson set, I'll probably pull in 100-200m profit.

Stuck my SS +0 in merch for 300m or so, it's worth about 210m. Got a lich king's earring and about 50+m worth of shit and 20m coins or so. Didn't really care what the other shit was, the lich king's alone is worth 4gbs. Sold it to a buddy for 250m, sold the other shit for... not sure what, ended up with about 350m and had given an ally a good deal.

If you know how, when, and what to sell, it's very easy to make money through market whoring.

It's called economy, it will be fucked up from time to time. There was once a time when getting 1m coins was a pain in the ass, the only way you could pretty much do it was looting mobs and selling EVERYTHING they dropped. When the earlier servers started, those were challenges in order to gear a character. We used to take breaks during xp because we were low on hp or mana and idnd't have pots to use nor cash to buy them with. Use MP absorb weapons while xping, it saves on pots but you just dont do as much damage.[/b]

looooooooool

I remember those times...

in the middle of a spawn the priest said "mana rest" and whole party stopped for a while (I miss the good old days) :lol:

I always use mp/hp abs weapons just so I can save on my pots. Get tota +8 or something and use a mp cracker in your other hand and you'll notice the difference in no time

//Forsete

JimXrOx

looooooooool
    I remember those times...

in the middle of a spawn the priest said "mana rest" and whole party stopped for a while (I miss the good old days) :lol:

I always use mp/hp abs weapons just so I can save on my pots. Get tota +8 or something and use a mp cracker in your other hand and you'll notice the difference in no time
    //Forsete[/b]
    fuking imbreeder aq

Looking at it in an economy standard, there are very few goldbars being spent. People see items they want on the market, (rol, roc, skelly, uniques) they take the items they have also (rol, roc, skelly...etc.) and put them on market for less...making people think prices are going down. Or they are taking items that are not on market, and putting them on market. Making items that should be over 10gbs, down to 8gbs, then it chain reacts and drops lower and lower...until every items +8 is on market, and everything is on market. Technically from what i have heard, the prices of items as predicted by K2 are suppose to be double what they sell to the npc for, or close to that standard. So technically an MD +8 at 4-5gbs is outrageous compared to that standard.[/b]
    Why are BUS 2.6mil and stuff?

sQun!K

that sux..

japo

omg ppl stop whining.. prices are HIGH.. OMG WE CANT GET SHIT FUK DUPERS ETC.. PRICES ARE LOW>> FU K2 U CLEANED THE GAME.. NOW NO itams... DECIDE WHAT u want ppl.. and prices are kinda COOL now

ever heard mastodons and riote's?[/b]
    +1 xD

if u farm blood of mastodons/transfor scrolls in abyss... u can get money

pple forgot how to make money? cuz it doesnt grow on the grass lol. Only 2000 millions of coins injected per week in every server thx to CSW, be sure prices will go down more unless new dupers appear

Havoc2

Welcome, to Girakon...

only way to get back up there is to farm items.

Dungeon, bifrost, attila, own CSW.. plenty of ways it just takes time.

Diez was always kind of wack in prices because of the mass players there. Everyone complains about bus duping, but in the end it helps everyone, including the market.

tommyleonghk

made a cleaver+9 last nite in ronark...so does upgrading payout?...i dont know...u tell me

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast