Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Upgrade doesn't pay out

This is a discussion on Upgrade doesn't pay out within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lately I've been finding lots of shards+3 for less than the cost of a shard+1 + BUS scrolls. Either they're ...
Page: 4

Vyper

Lately I've been finding lots of shards+3 for less than the cost of a shard+1 + BUS scrolls. Either they're really bad at math or there's some way of increasing the chances with NUS.

Lately I've been finding lots of shards+3 for less than the cost of a shard+1 + BUS scrolls. Either they're really bad at math or there's some way of increasing the chances with NUS.[/b]
    The crappy high class upgrade scrolls now actually have a lot better rates than before from my experiences with them lately.

minhking

From over 2 years, upgrading always make me lost more noahs than getting anything good. So i think i am not lucky enough.
    Even lately what i got best was md +4 rebirth X 2. Burn i cant remember how many hundreds shards, raptor, staff +7. None went +8 no matter what i tried. I am not upgrading anymore. This is clear.

redfieldTnT

farming is the same
    only thing that pays off is biff and dungeon and sell the gems ore turn in and hope for a unique

bosshunt also[/b]
    this is my days u taddle taler

oO Jc Oo

well upgrades pay in some kind of way, i dropped fps+8 to +9 and it went 1/2 to +9, there u go, i got crytal+9 armor, that i spend nothing on it and i igain like 3gbs for it shells no worth :P

uniques well, lugias, holy,sherion, and the others smitte, hell breaker for me gg uniques for get nice money

SpaceFlower

Well i was looking at mine topic few days now... and i didn't wanted to make some comments........ but now i feel like i have to

Some of u guys totally missed the point of this topic. And no it isn't flaming or global dies economy. It isn't either whining about high pot price. Of course you can work in moradon buy cheap / sell expensive or go farming in bifrost or have some lucky upgrade (like that little f-ker that was bragging on this topic).

The POINT was a little math demonstration that proves that most common upgrade method of warrior shells (1xnus, 5xbus) by current prices of scrolls and shells simply doesn't pay out. I wasn't talking about other items, global warming, world peace or other similar subjects.

So if u don't have to add something smart and related to this topic, or at least related to this topic please stay out; this is not flame invitation.

The POINT was a little math demonstration that proves that most common upgrade method of warrior shells (1xnus, 5xbus) by current prices of scrolls and shells simply doesn't pay out. I wasn't talking about other items, global warming, world peace or other similar subjects.[/b]
    Very true, but since shells are so cheap and abundant these days, you might as well HUS them all to +4/5 in order to adjust the the new shell prices. Why BUS something thats worth less than the BUS itself? Plus the HUS's success rate seems better than before and I don't find it much worse than BUS when I use them to up +3 to +4 and +4 to +5, and its just mainly +2 to +3 that they burn a fair bit.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234