upgradeing

This is a discussion on upgradeing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what is % for upgradeing cb +6 to +7 with trina ? or it's wasteing trina... ^_^...
Page: 1

poskok

Default upgradeing

what is % for upgradeing cb +6 to +7 with trina ?

or it's wasteing trina... ^_^

NooBZilla

25% with no trina i think..... and with a trina i guess thats what another 20-25% added?

so around 50% i think

poskok

hmm it's good succese rate ^_^

what is abouth burning high class items before upgradeing some high class too :wacko:

does succese rate grow ?

H1ddenRage

Originally posted by poskok
    hmm it's good succese rate * ^_^ *

what is abouth burning high class items before upgradeing some high class too *:wacko: *

does succese rate grow ?
    no

NooBZilla

upgrading is all luck there is no method...

for me its always been 50/50 for me to +7 with high class

poskok

lol then why ppl burn it for nothing ?? :lol:

superstition ? ^_^

Banned

Listen I never knew how to upgrade, im a noob upgrader.
    than some one said he burns stuff so i said what the hell.
    i wanted to make some shells +7, so i burned the shit out of my inn and made a full set, so i tell ya, BURN BABY BURN

NooBZilla

cuz they think it helps but it doesnt... all people have their thing that think it works because it worked maybe 1 or 2 times for them, but in the end there little tactic probably broke 100 times before there 1 or 2 times actually worked...

as i said its all lucky there is no correct way to upgrade... just throw your item and your upgrade scroll and close your eyes

Banned

Originally posted by NooBZilla
    cuz they think it helps but it doesnt... all people have their thing that think it works because it worked maybe 1 or 2 times for them, but in the end there little tactic probably broke 100 times before there 1 or 2 times actually worked...

as i said its all lucky there is no correct way to upgrade... just throw your item and your upgrade scroll and close your eyes *
    +1 :P

thats what i usually do... and somethimes im afraid to open ma eyes XD

SirQuad

as i said its all lucky there is no correct way to upgrade... just throw your item and your upgrade scroll and close your eyes *
    Im turning off my monitor :P

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

yep i do the same,
    and if i open my eyes and see that my item is gone then...i'm pissed for like 2 min at anvil...
    and after that i try again

Oh btw: Wind long time no see

i used to watch anvil closely, it's red for a little while of time, than a big yellow blow comes up and that's the time when i press ok, altough it doesn't help a bit, it's still making me happy