Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

UPGRADING SHELLS TO +8

This is a discussion on UPGRADING SHELLS TO +8 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just walk up to anvil at any time, put in item, bus and trina and hold ya nuts(doesnt have to ...
Page: 2

prestige459

just walk up to anvil at any time, put in item, bus and trina and hold ya nuts(doesnt have to be too hard), close ur eyes,
    and press OK then confirm, then open ur eyes to see if it worked
    any time, any amount of people
    ive 2/4 +8 shells at a time
    1 hb to +8 at random
    cleavers +9 at random times
    and alot more to +8,9
    it all just depends on luck

venom

if you burn some things before you can say "Ive done my best"

Roberto

if you hold your bals watch out, when is red to let go them before you smash them

anvil is totaly random...and charon is a bish
    u just need luck

venom

if you hold your bals watch out, when is red to let go them before you smash them[/b]
    loooool :unsure:

killer2675

1. Which method is more successful Trina + BUS or rebirth? Trina + BUS
    2. Do u have to burn items, what items and how many before each upgrade? Yes, 5 items i burnt, High class chitins or horncrossbows..
    3. What part is most difficult for upgrade? waiting for the best time...
    4. Is there any influence what char u use (race, class, gender, lvl)? nope..
    5. What time is best for upgrade (crowd or 3-4am)? turk time so yeah 4 am to 5 am
    6. Anything else u think i should do to make upgrade more successful (upgrade technique). 1 burn then upgrade then i go..

CallMeNoob

Best time to upgeade?

THE MOST CROWED belive me
    (Only if u use Colors Tehnic!)

Works worked and will work...

/Good luck

Thomzz

its all about luck, just throw it in and pray(stop believing bs about upgrade times, burn methods etc)... only thing that matter is that rebirth upgrading is a successful but more expensive way
    i seem to have more luck by just throw it in and upgrade then burning expensive stuffs and waiting for 'good upgrade time'

Banned

1) Trina + Bus

2) You burn items, because anvil has a built in algorithm which calculates the ratio between burnt items and successfully upgraded items. By burning more items, you increase your chances for success. Makes sense? Because i totally made that up. I have another one. The anvil is like a woman. You need to seduce that bitch with items, before she lets you in her pants.

3) The part where you lose all your items because they all went boom.

4) No

5) No

6) Burn 7 fps +7, then put in 3 trinas x 3 shells +7, 1 will go +8. This has worked for me 7/12 times in 1 week.

Ayman4u

yeah also stay away from the anvil when u see EVERy light Red , this time the anvil angry in it

greishkan1

Just go fucking upgrade and thats all. Bus + item my opinion. Others are just so lame shit like burning items. It doesnt help a shit.

Made a warrior shell helmet +8 not so long ago from reb +1 to +5. I burned 2 chitins +1 reb between each upgrade and then used tears of karivdis on the shell helmet.
    Dunno if it is better to burn between or if it's just superstition but it worked for me.

MirZa117

1. Which method is more successful Trina + BUS or rebirth?
    2. Do u have to burn items, what items and how many before each upgrade?
    3. What part is most difficult for upgrade?
    4. Is there any influence what char u use (race, class, gender, lvl)?
    5. What time is best for upgrade (crowd or 3-4am)?
    6. Anything else u think i should do to make upgrade more successful (upgrade technique).[/b]
    1. Rebirth
    2. No.
    3. -.-
    4. No.
    5. Doesn't matter
    6. No.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12