Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

<3 Devile, sry man

This is a discussion on <3 Devile, sry man within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; anyway, the title was to catch eyes. i've pm'd you twice phantom, and still not a single response. so i ...
Page: 1

Aphile

Default <3 Devile, sry man

anyway, the title was to catch eyes.

i've pm'd you twice phantom, and still not a single response.

so i lost my 65 warrior on ares. hacked im assuming, e-mail and pw changed. it has left clan so clearly someones on it. is there anyway anyone can help me? my rl friend i've known for 10 years (since we were 6) is the only one with info. but he wouldn't hack me, i know info to his acc with CS +7 :P. plus i know where he sleeps.

but really, is there anyway anyone can help me recover my account? i CAN provide matching CC and paypal purchases on the account.

msn: [email protected]

[Edited by Devile]<3

Guys, phantom isnt god. He cant fix everybodies problem. He isnt a GM, just is well known by K2 and has some ppl who work at K2 on his msn...

Aphile

Originally posted by Shurt
    Guys, phantom isnt god. He cant fix everybodies problem. He isnt a GM, just is well known by K2 and has some ppl who work at K2 on his msn...
    so maybe phantom can point me in a better direction? or you can?

cause, this is pretty retarded. db hacked? i have no idea, because other than my RL friend, only a few people even knew the login name, and definately not the pw or secret question. i dont understand how that shit can happen then.

He'll tell you the same thing a GM would if you pm'd one of them ingame i imagine... submit a CS ticket and hope for the best.

Aphile

clicked submit ticket, other, entered:

"Other (please explain below) : hi. i have another account with login name (deleted). the contact info and e-mail are same as this acc. it has my lvl 65 warrior, and about 2bil of items and coins. the forgotten password does not work, and i cant login with my old password. is there anything you guys can do to help me? thanks.
    "

k2:

"Dear customer Please resubmit this response under the general category so that we may better assist you. Our departments do not have the ability to forward this to the appropriate personnel at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for playing Knight Online."

where else am i supposed to resubmit?
    i wasn't double-charged, i didnt buy KC and not receive it, and my account isnt blockd. so i do other(please specify)... and they tell me i need to re-submit under proper section???

BDragieta

The next Msg you will recieve is

"Dear Customer, Sorry but we are not restoring accounts at this current time, thank you."

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

no one fuking cares about ur warrior tough luck get in line behind the 200000000000000000000000000 other people who have lost their chars which includes lvl 70's so dont try to pull the "how many lost lvl 65+ chars" card

Banned Senior Member

as they said, I can only do so much with so many people asking me for help. Accounts being hacked, I dont have the contacts for, only thing I can do is pw resets, secretq changes, if an account is hacked I can have it blocked untill the real owner can give info to unblock it/info change. As for accounts being hacked, wanting trade logs, or rollbacks, thats out of my "power"

Negative

Originally posted by BDragieta
    The next Msg you will recieve is

"Dear Customer, Sorry but we are not restoring accounts at this current time, thank you."
    Yes

fuck K2

Aphile

Originally posted by phantomlink
    as they said, I can only do so much with so many people asking me for help. *Accounts being hacked, I dont have the contacts for, only thing I can do is pw resets, secretq changes, if an account is hacked I can have it blocked untill the real owner can give info to unblock it/info change. *As for accounts being hacked, wanting trade logs, or rollbacks, thats out of my "power"
    is it possible you can get it blocked? i talked to raine and matt and they told me he was NOT removed from clan by them. i didnt leave clan either, but he's no longer there. so i guess the math's on you. thanks.

PHANTOM IS NOT GOD, HES JUST A MAN WITH VERY UGLY CATS :lol:

Dragonfaire

The only thing I know to say is to email csrep1 . I would never login to the site but that is me .
    Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Guys, phantom isnt god. He cant fix everybodies problem. He isnt a GM, just is well known by K2 and has some ppl who work at K2 on his msn...[/b]
    Exactly . Wil does his best and tries to help people but he is not k2 . HE IS BETTER THEN K2 .

<!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner

PHANTOM IS NOT GOD, HES JUST A MAN WITH VERY UGLY CATS *:lol:
    shut up h43r: The kitties are precious :P

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Aphile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aphile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    as they said, I can only do so much with so many people asking me for help. *Accounts being hacked, I dont have the contacts for, only thing I can do is pw resets, secretq changes, if an account is hacked I can have it blocked untill the real owner can give info to unblock it/info change. *As for accounts being hacked, wanting trade logs, or rollbacks, thats out of my "power"
    is it possible you can get it blocked? i talked to raine and matt and they told me he was NOT removed from clan by them. i didnt leave clan either, but he's no longer there. so i guess the math's on you. thanks.[/b]
    Ya, I can have the account blocked when I talk to csrep5 next, or if Mahina will do it as well give me the character name in a pm or somthing

Aphile

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    Originally posted by Aphile@
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink

is it possible you can get it blocked? i talked to raine and matt and they told me he was NOT removed from clan by them. i didnt leave clan either, but he's no longer there. so i guess the math's on you. thanks.
    Ya, I can have the account blocked when I talk to csrep5 next, or if Mahina will do it as well give me the character name in a pm or somthing[/b]
    account name is in your inbox.

Phantom_rouge needs to be blocked gimme 5 mins ill have it done

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast