Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

UPPS FP DD 25 @PATHOS

This is a discussion on UPPS FP DD 25 @PATHOS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think fp dd25 drop rate stopped in Fire Drake version by K2.But some (LEGAL) players using it.Firstly 3 Beramusians ...
Page: 1

Baboli

i think fp dd25 drop rate stopped in Fire Drake version by K2.But some (LEGAL) players using it.Firstly 3 Beramusians players transfered on pathos.Now some players using fp dd25 on pathos.K2 gonna down time to time.And they losing too many Turk players.All Gangsta players mucx.

He bought it from some1 that transfered from beramus

He bought it from some1 that transfered from beramus[/b]
    That is True, bought with IGC. Still spend 0 $$ for Stuff.

( Mdr ils vont vouloir devenir français pour avoir notre stuff )

Banned

letter bug ?

Baboli

Date:29,11,2007

Hello Knight Online Players,

As this has become a heated issue, I will explain the reasoning behind the transfer of 3 characters from Beramus to Pathos. Due to a security issue that occurred in-game with a Game Master (is now no longer with K2) and 3 characters, these 3 characters were given the option to move to another server. They were moved at that time. However, after many complaints received after finding out that they had items that were only available in an older version of Knight Online that were not available to the Pathos server, we have DELETED these specific items from the characters and replaced them with comparable items that would be found on the Pathos server.

These were the only 3 characters to be transferred and it was a decision made by Production. This was a special circumstance and we will not answer requests for this to be done to other players. Please do not start any more threads on this subject as they will be deleted and the people posting them will be warned. Take care.

K2 said that all illegal items DELETED.Is K2 lier?

letter bug ?[/b]
    Ok let's move up again
    Isn't any kind of bug. Let me explain. Few months ago Pathos server welcome Guy's from beramus. Beaten & Co. They did server transfert from BERAMUS to PATHOS. When they did it they come with the char and the stuff.
    As everybody know ( i hope :P ) Beramus is older than Pathos and on Beramus you can find some fp defense. As you know Beaten & Co are uber stuffed and they come with l33t items on them. What i did ? I just saw them on merchant in Moradon with some Fp defense and i bought this Helmet to him.

Date:29,11,2007

Hello Knight Online Players,

As this has become a heated issue, I will explain the reasoning behind the transfer of 3 characters from Beramus to Pathos. Due to a security issue that occurred in-game with a Game Master (is now no longer with K2) and 3 characters, these 3 characters were given the option to move to another server. They were moved at that time. However, after many complaints received after finding out that they had items that were only available in an older version of Knight Online that were not available to the Pathos server, we have DELETED these specific items from the characters and replaced them with comparable items that would be found on the Pathos server.

These were the only 3 characters to be transferred and it was a decision made by Production. This was a special circumstance and we will not answer requests for this to be done to other players. Please do not start any more threads on this subject as they will be deleted and the people posting them will be warned. Take care.

K2 said that all illegal items DELETED.Is K2 lier?[/b]
    To bad this Helmet isn't Illegal. Have it since 6 month now :/

The End. ( don't cry i'm not bugger or friend of Gm.. To bad :/ )

eNerGie

K2 said that all illegal items DELETED.Is K2 lier?[/b]
    Looks like K2's friend so

(Et yep même si certains aimeraient bien avoir votre stuff soit disant légal, moi je préférerais que vous ne soyez pas français étant donné l'image que vous dégagez aujourd'hui avec votre clan :huh: )

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

i am getting popcorn.............couse this topic going to get 10+ pages like the old ones

Saunis

btw. thats fp helmet is not only one...
    And eaven someone wear it, it wont make him invincible.

You should whine more about chitin shields... but again eaven wearing chitin shield, you are not invincible!

Baboli k2 told you: "we have DELETED these specific items from the characters and replaced them with comparable items that would be found on the Pathos server." So all itmes what those characters did have had when they came to patos are leagal.

Looks like K2's friend so

(Et yep même si certains aimeraient bien avoir votre stuff soit disant légal, moi je préférerais que vous ne soyez pas français étant donné l'image que vous dégagez aujourd'hui avec votre clan :huh: )[/b]
    We got some catch before with Gm Than I don't think so.

( Et bien pour ta gouverne Zab et Moa sommes Top 1 et 1 bis du server Pathos depuis fort longtemps même avec nos 6 mois d'inactivité. L'image qu'on dégage est très respectueuse. Faut juste être opportun et saisir l'occasion lorsqu'elle se présente chose que j'ai fait lorsque j'ai vu le DD. Cherche l'historique de Pathos et tu nous comprendra un peu mieux. Toujours est-il que pour notre part nous sommes clear de la tête aux pieds. Bon courage à toi. )

i am getting popcorn.............couse this topic going to get 10+ pages like the old ones [/b]
    Can i have few please ? i <3 Popcorn so badly

Banned

wow nice done k2!

im happy to play c-west whit no corrupt gms so far

wow nice done k2!

im happy to play c-west whit no corrupt gms so far [/b]
    Nice Dream.

Ignore Me Senior Member

One helmet isn&#39;t so important - this isn&#39;t a popcorn thread. h34r:

2 possibiltys - K2 fucked up the wipe - K2 decided to leave it.

We know which!

One helmet isn&#39;t so important - this isn&#39;t a popcorn thread. h34r:

2 possibiltys - K2 fucked up the wipe - K2 decided to leave it.

We know which![/b]
    +1

Stop flame my energie !

+1

Stop flame my energie ! [/b]
    RoHhHHHh :$:$ Ty baby =) give to ya a kiss

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast