Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

UPPS FP DD 25 @PATHOS

This is a discussion on UPPS FP DD 25 @PATHOS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; uhh? spear def helmet? I have never had that in the HISTORY of my 4 years of playing usko first ...
Page: 4

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

uhh? spear def helmet? I have never had that in the HISTORY of my 4 years of playing usko first of all.
    And yea I know ivan had it the whole time and he sold it to you when it wasn't even his.
    Don't start flamin' me Mister. Paris, You will get owned.

The person that owned the spear helmet was Ogmike

uhh? spear def helmet? I have never had that in the HISTORY of my 4 years of playing usko first of all.
    And yea I know ivan had it the whole time and he sold it to you when it wasn't even his.
    Don't start flamin' me Mister. Paris, You will get owned.

The person that owned the spear helmet was Ogmike[/b]
    ok so u knew all the time he had it and u didnt get it deleted and now energie has it u want it to be deleted?
    and hey i aint flamming u im just asking since gm told u guys he/she wanted ALL of them back

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

I never said I want to get it deleted?
    Scroll up pls ^^
    Just saying why is he saying its legal and legit?

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Here We Go Again.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

now THATS what i am talking about

Ahaha Gollum Finaly ( i want some flam also because in France we didn't got summer this year... it's to cold outside ! )
    Anyway i wanna say Gz to NiteRider who know since the beginning that i have it! sorry m8 :$ ( isn't a flam Nite, i just remember some conversation between you and me, when i say i never got any kind of fp dd 25 .. ect Nice detective.)

Guys you know what ?
    I don't care about what you think. I know one thing this helmet is mine untill wiped.

i am getting popcorn.............couse this topic going to get 10+ pages like the old ones [/b]
    Still waiting for my popcorn and isn't really 10 pages yet Com'on woke Up guys !

This item shouldnt exist on pathos..simple as that. but k2 dont do theyr job.. in many cases, with you happened more than once :S
    oups i forgot!!! you are gg player in top clan and i am noob :/ why whould k2 do something against you?
    [/b]
    Thanks for "gg player" i never expect that from you And anyway i didn't play KO since 6 month so who are you ?
    I gonna play again i think For play with some GG guys. Like Cat <3 and Other l33t guys as you can find in GANGSTA.

Have Fun
    eNerGie

AgNostoS_

Guys you know what ?
    I don&#39;t care about what you think. I know one thing this helmet is mine untill wiped.

Thanks for "gg player" i never expect that from you And anyway i didn&#39;t play KO since 6 month so who are you ?
    I gonna play again i think For play with some GG guys. Like Cat <3 and Other l33t guys as you can find in GANGSTA.

Have Fun
    eNerGie[/b]
    A random noobie that happened to report you like 20times or so with clear proofs of cheating and abusing all bug at any given time in this game (same happened with others of your old clannies..) a cheater-abuser like you had no other place in this server than gangsta clan...
    anyways.. that topic is about this helmet, which is ofc ILLEGAL... it takes loads of months for k2 to fix problems especially if they are paid not to fix em. hope they ll take some action against you

A random noobie that happened to report you like 20times or so with clear proofs of cheating and abusing all bug at any given time in this game (same happened with others of your old clannies..) a cheater-abuser like you had no other place in this server than gangsta clan...
    anyways.. that topic is about this helmet, which is ofc ILLEGAL... it takes loads of months for k2 to fix problems especially if they are paid not to fix em. hope they ll take some action against you[/b]

Ohhhhhhhhhh.... My bad /cry please

Tell me everybug what i did please i need to know if i&#39;m not alone in my mind... ahaha funny another geek who think KO = REAL LIFE

lol who gives a shit about items/characters being transfered. its a fkin game and people taking this shit serious like its real life shit. there will always be people who will always have advantage over you and if u cant deal with it, get out of the server or quit ko ^^ ko been garbage and filled with bs and people still chose to play it so why complain now...

bring Beaten here and we can start some action together here if u r rly that bored

Cool at least you admit it now

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

bring Beaten here and we can start some action together here if u r rly that bored [/b]
    the action with him is on official forum

AgNostoS_

lol who gives a shit about items/characters being transfered. its a fkin game and people taking this shit serious like its real life shit. there will always be people who will always have advantage over you and if u cant deal with it, get out of the server or quit ko ^^ ko been garbage and filled with bs and people still chose to play it so why complain now...[/b]
    the real deal is that ppl pretending to be cool say the exact same bs, but when it comes and they are beaten by others theyr crying ( like some gangstas doing for utbe in official forum) if one account gets banned from k2 ppl will cry, but none will say how many trinas used during bug..
    im paying them 9$ per month for my prem, no babashoping no gm deal no nothing thats why i will always be noob

trz

the real deal is that ppl pretending to be cool say the exact same bs, but when it comes and they are beaten by others theyr crying ( like some gangstas doing for utbe in official forum) if one account gets banned from k2 ppl will cry, but none will say how many trinas used during bug..
    im paying them 9$ per month for my prem, no babashoping no gm deal no nothing thats why i will always be noob[/b]
    Its just a helmet dude, Ive vs ppl with full +3 and lost ofc but never cryed like a girl, its just a game, if u see someone with full +3 and +9 you gna cry for u mother? if u isnt getting fun just quit for sometime like I did

Yaya its a fucking game like you said and some ppl have spent 10k+ $ on items

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast