Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ur first char / thoughts about this game

This is a discussion on Ur first char / thoughts about this game within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; mine was footballhead on diez -_- early february 05 i thought the gme was fun killing things in moradon i ...
Page: 2

R34P3R_Magikz

mine was footballhead on diez -_- early february 05 i thought the gme was fun killing things in moradon i did'nt know about other zones till about 4 days later :rollseyes:

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-giga
    made a mage on beramus, played him "forever" or so i thought. killed megatherons solo to get level 33 *-_- *

then one of my friends from runescape started, and i switched to his server - karus diez. short after, he quit KO, and i just stayed on diez. i saw dis guy johhnychimpo around all the time and i made friends with him. he had a friend or two in "killerz" clan, which was i guess was a good clan bak den. he got me in - leader was Ultragamer, one of the first lvl 60 mages on diez (i think). it lasted for a couple days, then everyone left clan to remake, with kranky_b as leader. i remember she was in a hurry so she just picked a name, and johhnychimpo told her to invite me. and thats how i got into the_dark_ones and i've been in it ever since ^_^

this was all WELL before KE btw
    GIGA ! the leader was Gunmagic ! OMG how could you forget GUN OMG Damn I miss him (((((( If anyone has a ss of gun I still really want one It is sad that he always gave up his spot for others and now i have no ss with him in it. Now he is gone forever and I have no ss . Why did you have to talk about killerz now i am sad [/b]
    becca idk who gunmagic is. wen i joined, ultragamer was leader

edit: nvm justin just told me it was gunmagic. never seen him before tho >_<

wako0

warrior on Diez that i actually never lvl pass 50 named wakoo, then came all of the variations. mage wak0o, priest wako0 and rogue wakula. i did felt game sucked coz i tot mora was all of it when i got out i was like wooooooooow(it was my first mmorpg). i used think "town is far ill just die and get ther faster" :lol:

so ive been on diez since it started but i took a break and went to guild wars, now im back

i think this game does have the best pk system ive tried, evn tho its run by this company and really needs to work on tjeir shit but its a very good game to play and make friends. :wub: old school diez

Yun_Yuuzhan

My first was an orc warrior on MY KO Cypher. First character on US KO is the one in my sig, created slightly late due to finishing an internship at the time It was Aug 30 2004, and the first people were near to 60 on Ares 1, at the time, the ONLY server. Other than a brief 3 weeks on Beramus, it has been my only server.

Schaf

HEHE Yenn and adis love old DK and symbolic days!!!

My first char was Schaf on server diez and am still playin him
    <3 archers FTMFW :wub:

omfg Yennick.!

You're dutch if i'm right, You prolly wont remember my name Magic_empreror xD

0wnoR

same as always first char was warrior B)

CrusAd3R

my first char was a warrior in diez and my first thoughts was how me and my friends could teleport out of moradon to any other place :unsure:

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by giga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(giga)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfaire@
    <!--QuoteBegin-giga

made a mage on beramus, played him "forever" or so i thought. killed megatherons solo to get level 33 *-_- *

then one of my friends from runescape started, and i switched to his server - karus diez. short after, he quit KO, and i just stayed on diez. i saw dis guy johhnychimpo around all the time and i made friends with him. he had a friend or two in "killerz" clan, which was i guess was a good clan bak den. he got me in - leader was Ultragamer, one of the first lvl 60 mages on diez (i think). it lasted for a couple days, then everyone left clan to remake, with kranky_b as leader. i remember she was in a hurry so she just picked a name, and johhnychimpo told her to invite me. and thats how i got into the_dark_ones and i've been in it ever since ^_^

GIGA ! the leader was Gunmagic ! OMG how could you forget GUN OMG Damn I miss him (((((( If anyone has a ss of gun I still really want one It is sad that he always gave up his spot for others and now i have no ss with him in it. Now he is gone forever and I have no ss . Why did you have to talk about killerz now i am sad

edit: nvm justin just told me it was gunmagic. never seen him before tho >_<[/b]
    Oh Giga you have made me so sad Gun is dead and now forgotten by you omg

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

1st Char was called Felix_NoSkill played for a few months then stopped, came back few months later and made Felix_ my original sin, bought Bryant so JimX could play on a sin again and rest is all now history.

TunaFishyMe

first char is the one i play now. I lvled to 32 in moradon...i was like this game is so shit. Then my friend taught me how to teleport and i was impressed. I bought a SB 6+ for 2m and i thought i was the strongest char in the game.

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    Originally posted by giga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(giga)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfaire
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-giga

GIGA ! the leader was Gunmagic ! OMG how could you forget GUN OMG Damn I miss him (((((( If anyone has a ss of gun I still really want one It is sad that he always gave up his spot for others and now i have no ss with him in it. Now he is gone forever and I have no ss . Why did you have to talk about killerz now i am sad

edit: nvm justin just told me it was gunmagic. never seen him before tho >_<[/b]
    Oh Giga you have made me so sad Gun is dead and now forgotten by you omg [/b][/quote]

becca >_<
    i joined clan like, the day it disbanded, i never even saw gunmagic
    i seriosly thought that ultragamer was the leader.. im confused

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by giga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(giga)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)
    Originally posted by giga
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfaire
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-giga

edit: nvm justin just told me it was gunmagic. never seen him before tho >_<
    Oh Giga you have made me so sad Gun is dead and now forgotten by you omg [/b]
    becca >_<
    i joined clan like, the day it disbanded, i never even saw gunmagic
    i seriosly thought that ultragamer was the leader.. im confused [/b][/quote]I had a little clan called SacreD before I joined KillerZ and we merged with them. I left before you joined giga and made Infinity. When the original Infinity disbanded I joined Symbolic. I quit symbolic and joined the dark ones (my family :wub: ) Then i was missing my best friend Tlax and went back to Symbolic. When that ended we remade Infinity. Then Gunmagic died irl and it still makes me sad

Banned Senior Member

First char was a warrior, a friend from Socom got me to play KO so I asked him what character his clan needed. Ditched it and made a mage, during that time made rouge to tinker with. Ditched my mage and went for assasin even though I knew at the time it was the most expensive build to do. Joined Trashcan_Swimteam, learned some basics about KO and lvled with them. After they died out moved to 8ball ( our goal in TCST was to ally with them so this was even better )

I always loved this time and to me it keeps getting better, my first day I was in moradon trying to tell my friend I dunno where the fuck I was. I guess it didn't help he started playing only a while before hand, so when I told him I was at the potion dealer, he didnt know where that was. I told him I was at a giant snowman, little did I know there were a few in moradon at the time

Originally posted by Schaf
    HEHE Yenn and adis love old DK and symbolic days!!!

My first char was Schaf on server diez and am still playin him *
    <3 archers FTMFW :wub:
    Plus one hundred million! Damn I miss those days ^^ Remember when Brode got hacked we were helping him get unbanned, and he did, then had full shell ^^

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast