Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ur first char / thoughts about this game

This is a discussion on Ur first char / thoughts about this game within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Adis Haha! *:lol: * Semjasa, Knoid etc, I remember those babas when we did aoe golems. knoid ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by Adis
    Haha! *:lol: *

Semjasa, Knoid etc, I remember those babas when we did aoe golems.
    knoid still plays though ...

Lammer

Next topic that someone will do is gonna be about... "When did you first /town and how did it felt"

Then.. another one saying "When did you use Z + R + SKILL + SKILL +SKILL +SKILL "

Then... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Lame topics lately <_<

Baxxor

My first char was mage ^^
    Named Baxxor
    i always like mage cause i love to chill/stunn ppl
    got 60 and thought that i could own everybody
    went cz and a few seconds later when i ran from town i meet a full shell warrior
    did like 200-300 dmg and thought he was a easy kill(didnīt even have +7 crimson back then :lol: )
    The old days :wub: It still hurt that i left my mage for a warrior

SomeNoob

Originally posted by Lammer
    Next topic that someone will do is gonna be about... "When did you first /town and how did it felt"

Then.. another one saying "When did you use Z + R + SKILL + SKILL +SKILL +SKILL "

Then... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Lame topics lately *<_<

well u prefer topic such as : OMFG SERVER DOWN AGAIN ZZZZZZZZZZ or, OMFGZOR WHO IS THIS GAY or, FFSSSSSSSSS I GOT HACKEDDDDD!!!!

?

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by SomeNoob+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SomeNoob)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lammer

Then... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Lame topics lately *<_<

well u prefer topic such as : OMFG SERVER DOWN AGAIN ZZZZZZZZZZ or, OMFGZOR WHO IS THIS GAY or, FFSSSSSSSSS I GOT HACKEDDDDD!!!!

? [/b]
    :lol:

flamthrow

phantom didnt you play ares before dies? Anyway first char was a lvl 60 war in patos 1st beta (myko 1st server) stopped playing when it went p2p and a year later or so november 2004 if im not mistaken started a sin on ares.

Banned

=( I miss those old days!

February '2005

made a warrior on diez,human,name: Makujiu!
    Don't flame me for this name, but the I thought that are Samurays <,<!
    Anyways, I was a noob, till I met anubis66 who tought me the basic info about this game,and lvled with me to 50+ then he quit cuz of ke =(((((((((((((
    At lvl 40 I joined suk (G5 there)! Always leeched their aoe golems,with Alkemiko as provoker ! Damn I miss those old days! Nift aka Ryhan is the best clan leader I've ever met! Anubis66,Alkemiko,Moran aka TonnoRulez and Tonno_the_mighty (Morans brother),AceOfSwords aka Bloodyslut, are the best ppl I've ever met in this game!

my first character war warriorwithinjr i was noob archer way back my first clan was witchers. i remeber lvlin at apos with naaroth all the time then seein my first 1920 heal lol i think it was galagan or something like that then i joined R_C then t2 and at 61 i joined seraph and few months later got k2 chargeback

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

My first character was on Diez back in KO. Name was "Critical". Leveled it to 45, and couldn't go any higher even though I had provoke, but no one partied me. Was using a Bill+5 I think, and I couldn't even kill DK's back then. It was a bit confusing to play this game at first, then got used to it, but eventually took a long ass break from this game and started again when KE came out for a while.

Minuska

My first and never left character is Minuska started 27.12.2004 on Diez..
    I remember that first I messed all skills so I was something like mp/dex duff/heal and was really suprized when someone asked me for something like buff :P But since I reskilled to buff/heal about lvl 20 I am in love with it ... It's gonna be 18 months and I still play my first character and yes I still like it...
    18 months and not lvl 70?
    18 months and only 172k np?
    18 months and not legendary name on diez?

yup The thing I like at this game is that you don't have to kill, You don't have to do any quests when you don't want to.. If you like soloing - you don't need party neither clan.. And so I found different way to play this game and met many many cool people with whome I had fun for months without following the common way of exp exp exp -> good clan -> pk pk pk

Solstice

First char was on myko adonis, first day of open beta myko. Raped that server then moved to cypher because IS had gm helpedited chars etcetc. Raped cypher then moved to ares where my char has been lvl 61 for over a year and lvl 60 for nearly a year before that.

First thoughts were the annoying view changes whenever you got close to a wall, and having to click each box to see items inside to loot, rather than picking up off the floor.

Aphile

Warrior named Aphile. Ares, human.

completely fucked up my stats in the beginning.

got a random PM from suicidalriceball one day. his clan was AOEing DK's. rogue as a voker...rofl. clan name was Chi_Town. completely changed my KO career. without the mentoring of Hitokirijin and suicidalriceball i would have gone nowhere. and that kid Tony/Fearow/Scarface999 wouldnt be anywhere either.

Zaria

Originally posted by SaTaN
    Zaria (she was nice to me)
    I'm nice to everyone :P

I originally started in Ares when the game first started, with a priest of course. Her name was SkyDanzer (not Skydancer, I think he was cheating mage). I played alot with TeKilla, who was the clan leader. Can't remember the clan name.

Came to Diez, only because my clan was going. From there on I have been in several clans, and became a profi-lefter! Hoooorarrayyy!

Crap been playing for over 2 years I think, and I still don't know what the hell I'm doing.

Default Re: Ur first char / thoughts about this game

Originally posted by SomeNoob
    well ye * *

what was ur very first char on ko/ke and on wich server?
    and what were ur thoughts about this game?

for me, my 1st char was Yennick>> diez>> at the beginning of ko i started, u know, where the servers still had that damn orc screaming when u were trying to log in *:lol: *

when i was like 50 or smth, i joined MyNameIs, later on when i was 54, i joined Death_Knights (<< best clan ever) with the old school baba's, poodlelucy, scaf, shiv, semjassa (<< one hell of an ice mage voker * )

when my char got 55, i got scammed for my acc * *

as for the thoughts of this game, when i first started playing, there were very few players on diez, and i thought this game was really complicated, altho when i think back now, i loved the old days.. Like no 'bad' turks/ppl at all, but as we moved forward, more and more idiots joined and pretty soon it was all fuked up

tell us ur first chars / thoughts about this game *:wub:
    omfg i remember the orc screaming i hated it so much usually i used 2 wake up and turn on ko and boom this orc gay screaming :lol: anyway my 1st real char was seby666 on ares lvled him to lvl 20 max then diez opened servers and i went there built up my own char lvled it crazy then hacked and went back to seby in ares :lol:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Adis
    First char was mage on Diez, thought the game was really fun and actually engaging until I realized you're worthless until you are 60+, and the game itself couldn't possibly lack more depth in terms of content/gameplay/quests, so I joined Symbolic and went on a painful quest to 60 with some clannies there.
    ah i loved those 2 weeks symbolic just completely owned the harpy spot we got like our whole clan to 60 during that time :P as well as some to 61 and 62(userbin leeching <_<)

my first char was the one in my sig thought the game was boring but fun in the sense good to meet new people while ur doin harpies etc then i got into pking as a light mage at 60 and realized how fun pking could actually be :P after bein smacked around a bit by the bigger names back then i made it my goal to become a fuckin tank of a mage which i believe any1 around during that time will agree i achieved that goal

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast