Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

URGENT: YOUR BOSSES, NP, AND EXP ARE BEING TAKEN BY CHEATS

This is a discussion on URGENT: YOUR BOSSES, NP, AND EXP ARE BEING TAKEN BY CHEATS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; THere is no gamemasters on Ares Milkshake. Or they say there is but theyre never online ^^...
Page: 2

RingWraith

THere is no gamemasters on Ares Milkshake. Or they say there is but theyre never online ^^

RingWraith

THere is no gamemasters on Ares Milkshake. Or they say there is but theyre never online ^^

Originally posted by Milkshaker

Hey, wouldn't it be great if a Hacker owned the castle.

I predict they will soon.
    go to cypher. it would be funny if a legit owned the castle lol

Originally posted by Milkshaker

Hey, wouldn't it be great if a Hacker owned the castle.

I predict they will soon.
    go to cypher. it would be funny if a legit owned the castle lol

BobGreensley

How about the DemonsOfHell clan I think thats what it is. They have been macroing in eslant for 2-3 weeks on lamias maybe even longer... If there was a gm then I think they would have seen them by now... Or if punkbuster worked I think it would have detected them by now.

BobGreensley

How about the DemonsOfHell clan I think thats what it is. They have been macroing in eslant for 2-3 weeks on lamias maybe even longer... If there was a gm then I think they would have seen them by now... Or if punkbuster worked I think it would have detected them by now.

on diez adem22 (crazy_a) the biggest cheat in the world was king :lol:

on diez adem22 (crazy_a) the biggest cheat in the world was king :lol:

Banned Senior Member

But he was banned 3 days after being king

Banned Senior Member

But he was banned 3 days after being king

OneShot

well, i can say that in beramus the thing that pisses me most is while lvling at AK's, a party of archer coming buy and stealing the spot... how can a BP kill the AK's faster than 2 archers?

Flaming them, saying "Mahina, come here..." isn't enough now days. And today i really tried to PM her, but i hadn't any success. For those who are at Bera 3, just go to eslant as AK's near trolls and u'll see them.

I would like to have a better PC to run Fraps but if u don't see anything happen (like actually banning people) i start losing my faith on this game.

OneShot

well, i can say that in beramus the thing that pisses me most is while lvling at AK's, a party of archer coming buy and stealing the spot... how can a BP kill the AK's faster than 2 archers?

Flaming them, saying "Mahina, come here..." isn't enough now days. And today i really tried to PM her, but i hadn't any success. For those who are at Bera 3, just go to eslant as AK's near trolls and u'll see them.

I would like to have a better PC to run Fraps but if u don't see anything happen (like actually banning people) i start losing my faith on this game.

PUPPIE

The only time i see a GM online is when they spam again about buying premium, and the one that does it the fastest get a big reward, i think all the ppl that buy premium still for this game should get a reward. Premium i think you buy only for logging in, because leveling gets harder and harder with so many ppl.
    I never cared about cheaters, as long as they dont bother me, but the cheater numbers are getting bigger and bigger.Imagine, you just turned lvl 70, proud that you FINALLY made it, after hours and hours of hardcore leveling. You go cz...go to human base to kick ass ...and BOOM before you even know what happend your dead...over and over again, seems to be a nice archer hitting you with 65252 arrows from miles away. Then sometime when you can JUST escape from all the damage and run like hell, a warrior runs faster then speedy gonzales catch up with you and smacks you with a combo mohammed ali can only dream of.
    Well yeh, i can say its starting to get annoying.
    Specially because its so quiet in the game, no gm, no bans, wars that lasts for hours and hours...really makes you feel like ppl care....NOT.

End of my boring story, we all know its happening, but its starting to get at the end of ppl's irritation limit.

Over and out...PUPPIE

PUPPIE

The only time i see a GM online is when they spam again about buying premium, and the one that does it the fastest get a big reward, i think all the ppl that buy premium still for this game should get a reward. Premium i think you buy only for logging in, because leveling gets harder and harder with so many ppl.
    I never cared about cheaters, as long as they dont bother me, but the cheater numbers are getting bigger and bigger.Imagine, you just turned lvl 70, proud that you FINALLY made it, after hours and hours of hardcore leveling. You go cz...go to human base to kick ass ...and BOOM before you even know what happend your dead...over and over again, seems to be a nice archer hitting you with 65252 arrows from miles away. Then sometime when you can JUST escape from all the damage and run like hell, a warrior runs faster then speedy gonzales catch up with you and smacks you with a combo mohammed ali can only dream of.
    Well yeh, i can say its starting to get annoying.
    Specially because its so quiet in the game, no gm, no bans, wars that lasts for hours and hours...really makes you feel like ppl care....NOT.

End of my boring story, we all know its happening, but its starting to get at the end of ppl's irritation limit.

Over and out...PUPPIE

Niro

Originally posted by Festo
    I got bored of frapsin had like 23gb of vid's on my hdd, nothing ever got done so just thought f to it
    Festo for gm! again :>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast