Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

USA players can log in into EUKO?

This is a discussion on USA players can log in into EUKO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm from America and I have been using HSS to log in and that works (sometimes), but i rarely go ...
Page: 2

kman23

I'm from America and I have been using HSS to log in and that works (sometimes), but i rarely go 3 minutes without DC'ing. Is anybody else having an issue with this? Should I use a different proxy or something? Help would be much appreciated.

Im still trying to find out if Puerto Rico falls under US or South America IP region.

DEM0NAT0R

Quote Originally Posted by ELIASTHEWARRIOR View Post
    is ok for me to banet turkish and usa players Turkish=koexp,USA=babashoper, pff
    koxping/gold farmers and babas can be from anywhere u can see turks koxping on this game more that any other nations just becouse they are majority and u know babas are everywhere
    people from CW sell theyr stuff and most are from europe and i dont think they will save theyr cash

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

Anyone have a good free proxy ?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

That's why this euko will be a huge fail. Cuz k2 can't block proxy's. Turks and others will still be able to join and fuck up this ko aswell xD

Quote Originally Posted by zaltais View Post
    That's why this euko will be a huge fail. Cuz k2 can't block proxy's. Turks and others will still be able to join and fuck up this ko aswell xD
    You fail. EUKO isn't hosted by K2.

Banned

They are actually close by, La Palma and Irvine, but hey It's California

SkyLinevsSupra

any good proxy to use for Americans?....come on ppl I live in USA and im not a baba not even a koxer...so stop blaming on us haters x)

Do not use a free proxy or vpn inless somehow u got your own dedicated ip. Ususally Free proxys and vpns have shared ips. That will get u banned pretty easy all it takes is someone to get caought on the free vpn or proxy koxping and then there will be a ip ban which will ban all the ppl on that vpn or proxy aswell because it is a shared ip. So be carefully when using vpns and proxys always make sure ur ip is dedicated to only you which ur gonna have to pay in order get ur own dedicated or static proxy/vpn.

SkyLinevsSupra

and how much it can be?
    I mean, if I decided to buy 1 just to get the ip.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyLinevsSupra View Post
    and how much it can be?
    I mean, if I decided to buy 1 just to get the ip.
    Theres free methods of getting past IP restrictions if you look on these forums a bit.

SkyLinevsSupra

I been looking but I getting kinda confused about too much info -.-

SkyLinevsSupra

z.z.z I don't want to pay extra if I'll already spend money at euko -.-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12