idk...bare with me pls

This is a discussion on idk...bare with me pls within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi im an ARES lvl 62 mage and i wanna know how to go about trading my char im very ...
Page: 1

th3killer

hi im an ARES lvl 62 mage and i wanna know how to go about trading my char im very bored with ARES
    my first post ever!!! yay for me :lol:
    ne1 pls help i would appreciate your input

if you want ppl to vouch for me i will have them do that and i can take an ss of all my stuff and money

Psy

Hello. I am Sam. Sam, I am.

I wouldn't trust myself in trading characters, if I were you.

th3killer

yes it could prove a bad idea but i pay to play which is insane :blink: ..but i've been on ares for 6+ months now and wanna change to a new server i just dont wanna be stuck at lvl 1 again.takes to long to lvl nowadays for me.tyvm for my first reply ever on a forum :P

Banned

just go to akara, everyone is low lvl

th3killer

^^^ also a good idea.i thought about that since its only been running for 4 weeks now.ty babybash.
    ne idea how the market is over there? ares is in the great depression right now..

th3killer

>>>>CLOSE THIS TOPIC PLEASE<<<<<
    i have a lvl 43 warrior on ares also i will just play on him..im gonna sell all my stuff and make him an adream char. tyvm for your input