Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Clan members

This is a discussion on Clan members within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; that KB n Elegance buggin all what is only possible in game its more than obvious... i like they style ...
Page: 1

Mario

that KB n Elegance buggin all what is only possible in game its more than obvious... i like they style in buggin invasions (got mage up in hill in emc, on both sides, dunno how the hell...) how i know ? when i was orc still i died near EMC, i saw KB fightin there, added Savi to friends coz i was lazy to run there again... used TP scroll and boom... im on EMC right hill theyre doin it still, u can notice this on invasion, when u defendin EMC gate, and Gaylegance and BuggedBy also Retardequal fukers comin down from hill........... anyway, im curious, if theyre joined so many old humans to get so hi amount of NP into clan? or just abusin clan list is still possible? i know elegance got some GG (spiked GreaTTouch for 800 on my screen...)

/fukin sacrasm topic includin GT, when i still belived hes legit....

Some ppl obviously doesnt care what shithole they are in anymore, just as long they see the glowin armband and a top NPed clan above their head.. Gives me better idea of who to bash first in CZ

I've beaten almost everybody I've fought in those 3 clans 1v1 on my mage. They suck and have to use their bugging skills to actually make nps. Whether it be by getting inside buildings during invasions or what not. Quite pathetic.

Mario

I've beaten almost everybody I've fought in those 3 clans 1v1 on my mage. They suck and have to use their bugging skills to actually make nps. Whether it be by getting inside buildings during invasions or what not. Quite pathetic.[/b]
    ur mage is kinda scary

Flonne

i know how to get up there

gravedigga_bg

Too bad orcs can't beat on each other

Jediay

its really tough to get off that hill if u mean the one on the emc sides

u go down and its like a invisible barrier while u get novaed and use all ur pots

Wink

ur mage is kinda scary [/b]
    <3

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

getting on the hills in emc isnt a bug...theres a path to go up there if u know it its invisible but u can run there no bugging needed

Banned Senior Member

You can run up the hills in Elmorad yes, but you cant get into the back of the castle. The invisible wall stops you from getting close to it

You can run up the hills in Elmorad yes, but you cant get into the back of the castle. The invisible wall stops you from getting close to it[/b]
    also not true -_- we raided from the hills way back in ko...ran straight down dropped novas and got tp&#39;d back...WHAT NOW BITCH!? :lol:

Banned Senior Member

also not true -_- we raided from the hills way back in ko...ran straight down dropped novas and got tp&#39;d back...WHAT NOW BITCH!? :lol:[/b]
    KO&#39;s map was different from KE&#39;s map <_< I&#39;ve been back there for fun to see if it was possible to get into the back of town... I couldnt get near it

well thats just homo...but i guess its only fair since they removed the hills from luferson

Mario

well i chasen Equal or KB sin on last invasion, and he ran to backs of left building (this one near armor/weapon NPC&#39;s) then he just get into him... i said wtf... later mage tped on him and startin to tp other fags...

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

/fukin sacrasm topic includin GT, when i still belived hes legit....[/b]
    Believed? As in no more?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast