USEFUL LINKS?

This is a discussion on USEFUL LINKS? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Because you get flamed for just a question I almost never post here! But this time i dont care I ...
Page: 1

Banned for scamming.

Because you get flamed for just a question I almost never post here! But this time i dont care I just need some links...

Before we had a topic with useful links that I miss now with the new forum. I wanna look the Uniques so can someone plz tell me the link for uniques +0.....+5 and maybe sticky the usefull links again?

ty

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

kodb.info ?

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Because you get flamed for just a question I almost never post here! But this time i dont care I just need some links...

Before we had a topic with useful links that I miss now with the new forum. I wanna look the Uniques so can someone plz tell me the link for uniques +0.....+5 and maybe sticky the usefull links again?
    ty[/b]
    Useful Links have been moved to the Announcements section.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showforum=50

Good information can be found at www.kodb.info - just look for the uniques section.

Normally people don't flame as long as your post doesn't contain any evident stupidity (i.e. HELP WHY WON'T MY MOUSE WORK EVEN THOUGH THERE'S NO BATTERIES IN IT AND IT'S WIRELESS), and as long as it doesn't contain any racial implications. It's just many people steer in the wrong direction.

Banned for scamming.

Useful Links have been moved to the Announcements section.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showforum=50

Good information can be found at www.kodb.info - just look for the uniques section.

Normally people don't flame as long as your post doesn't contain any evident stupidity (i.e. HELP WHY WON'T MY MOUSE WORK EVEN THOUGH THERE'S NO BATTERIES IN IT AND IT'S WIRELESS), and as long as it doesn't contain any racial implications. It's just many people steer in the wrong direction.[/b]
    somehow i missed it :P

i allready looked at other sections like Game Questions & Tips but still couldn't find it! But thank you for your quick respond!