Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

USELESS RANT FUCK K2 AND THERE CHAMPIONSHIP

This is a discussion on USELESS RANT FUCK K2 AND THERE CHAMPIONSHIP within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OK first i was thinking that a 3 am register time WAS BULL SHIT just another way of them pointing ...
Page: 1

Default USELESS RANT FUCK K2 AND THERE CHAMPIONSHIP

OK first i was thinking that a 3 am register time WAS BULL SHIT just another way of them pointing out WE LOVE TURKEY but no .... if u really think bout it no turks have premium and with it being so early it would make it so the 1500 getting in would be dedicated players most likely the more skilled players but wait no ...

First 3 am time announced on knightonlineworld.com but 3 am come NO K2 ANYWHERE no notice about why link isn't up no update on website about new time for registration TILL THIS HOUR nothing about why registration came late

Second EIGHT HOURS LATER registration comes OMG nothing bout it on website JUST A INGAME NOTICE GG FTW k2 REALLY I MUST APPLAUD after awhile i thought 3 am regi was good time but hey 8 hours later only a ingame notice ya RANDOMS REPRESENTING USKO FTW

Third k2 is a peice of shit and gives notices to certain servers (i dont wanna start flame with ppl) and gives the notice to other servers once the registration is ALREADY FULL .... this is totally unfair i dont know bout others but on olympia when notice came it was already full notice was jus there to disappoint the shit outta ppl who sat n waited in power up store for event tab to work GG K2

If this was a real championship and held by a third party im sure usko would be suffer a penalty or something of the sort i mean first not hosting registration on original announced time second screening out servers when it should be available to all THIS IS BULL SHIT

Zink

i woke up at 3 am for nothing too

i wonder how many ppl bought premium thinking that oh its 3 am not that many ppl will be up to register so hey why not spend some cash to register ......

EVER CONSIDER THAT

M0NSTERED

I'm in :wub:

seriously stop complaining... it's just a goddamn game.

priest_

their

to add to the flames....

I bought premium on a crappy account on the day logos was meant to come out... and its been how many wasted days of premium now?

twats

M0NSTERED

Originally posted by PADDY
    to add to the flames....

I bought premium on a crappy account on the day logos was meant to come out... and its been how many wasted days of premium now?

twats
    +1, me 2

morax

You got issues man, i was online when the signup came up and even i couldnt register? am i bothered no. Its gonna be shit anyway.

issues i woulda got in if it was at 3 am WHEN IT WAS SUPPOSED

and i dont have issues olympias notice came late IT WAS RIGGED FHK K@ even if i was on at 3 they probly woulda opened link on precious ares and diez and made notice on olympia once it was full again i say FUCK KAY TWO

olyarch

if it was just a game there wouldnt be ppl earning a living.
    k2 earns a lot of money from this game. because of this
    they have professional responsibilities. and yet, they dont
    have any a semblance of being professional or responsible.

i used to laugh when people talked about legal actions.
    but i am fairly certain k2 is coming dangerously close
    to a situation in which they can successfully be sued.

especially in a place as litigious as california. h43r:

Banned

Originally posted by M0NSTERED+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(M0NSTERED)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    to add to the flames....

twats
    +1, me 2[/b]

me too :angry:

M0NSTERED

lol at his sig, this guy have some real issues.

Cadence96

no more F5 :lol:

take it easier... its a game

i woke up 7 am (3 am k2 time) to register... logged, no kowc so i went to bed...

lucky me i got to register ^_^

Originally posted by olyarch

especially in a place as litigious as california. h43r:
    im seriously like ready to fucking post k2's private phone numbers on every turkish forum there is only 1 thing stopping me its that sometimes its only way of getting support these days

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast