Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Scanning IPs that logged in an accont

This is a discussion on Scanning IPs that logged in an accont within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello, i just wanted to know if anyone has any experience with scanning all IPs that logged into a certain ...
Page: 1

didinino

hello,

i just wanted to know if anyone has any experience with scanning all IPs that logged into a certain account.

if its possible, or did anyone do it before?

--------------
    for the questions that most of u will give me an idiotic retarded answers:

is it possible to do it through customer support?
    they told me i should get PREM but they didnt tell me anything further.

--------------

i hope u take those questions seriously and i hope all those who flame/spam here will die

Banned

i know it can be done, but I doubt K2 would give out that info

didinino

what u are saying is that it happened before to some ppl that u know, right?

Banned

yea, but i've known quite a few people who have had direct contact with GMs

if they keep all logs (if they log IPs, but it would be dumb not to), yes you can see all logins and from which IP login attempt came

will cs give you this info after you by prem? i personally dont beleive so

they wont give out an ip but they will say other act/chars that have logged your act

they wont give out an ip but they will say other act/chars that have logged your act[/b]
    o rly

ask your server GM.. he will tell you the ips logged but you might get banned if he sees ips from diff country.. account sharing is not permitted

didinino

i dont need the ip's, i need to see know who did it. if the gm finds it that would rock

if he finds ip from another country OR different from mine i'll be happy to find the FUKING IDIOT who did that, since i didnt give ANY1 the id/pass!!
    its strange since i logged in 1 day before it happened and everything was fine.. next morning poof.

HotAsIce

I have had it done, what the GM can disclose to you is what area he is located in, ex. what state he lives in. They can match the IP's to a char, but I don't think they will give you the char name, but if you request he be banned if you claim hes a hacker, I believe they can do so. It's happened on the account I play when someone hacked into it and stole my knightcash.

didinino

is there a possible that u will help me do that on msn?

as u say i must find a GM first but sad thing is that i cant stay online for more than 3 mins (http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=209126)

HotAsIce

owner of the account did it, he just sent in a CS asking that any IP's not from our machines be banned. They found the IP that had accessed the account a couple of times, and banned it from the server. I think its all about the luck of who a nswers your CS ticket.

yse iti has happened in the past b4...... mostly for ppl that had Gm contacts and shat

didinino

then i need to find a gm out there and get help from him...

oh about CS, if u dont have prem they dont help i wont buy prem just to know who hacked me..idc for the items.

I wonder if K2 suddenly injected the best items for your class and pimped ur char with all the stats possible 255str/255hp, 255dex/255hp, 255mp/255int/255hp, +21 shells or complete for every class, the best weapon (all types of staff for mages at +21) +5 unique jewelry...
    would they get any complain about it from players? those who claim themselves legyt would cry about it? since they all say it's a matter of skills... they shouldnt cry at all
    there would be no reason to hack any1 since all the accounts will have the same type of items, and all with lvl 80

if they get any complains, just rollback to what it was before

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast