Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Weird things happenning...

This is a discussion on Weird things happenning... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have already posted this topic. But so far I didnt get any replies. And I think more ppl need ...
Page: 1

Thyss

I have already posted this topic.
    But so far I didnt get any replies.
    And I think more ppl need to know what's going on
    so I thought it would be interesting to post it again.
    If you guys think its not proper, pls remove topic.

Many ppl are saying this but now its official for me.

I sent 2 tickets to CS about my sister's account, (asking them to change the fuking email), and since they replyed asking me to send everything (all premium info, SQ, etc), wich i did, I can no longer login to the account because it says the account username and password does not match!!!!
    And I didnt do it because I could not access the email to make the changes.

The CSR Qdius, Knight Online Customer Support, was the last person from Support help that gave me an answer about the account (SAME ONE THAT ASKED ME FOR THE SQ) and today, after I tried to login, it keeps saying that the account and password doesnt match.

I am not saying the CSR guy did it but...someone did and they got to do something about it.
    And the funny question is: how come only this account had this problem?
    If i had a keyllogger on me...they would have hacked my other accounts...right?
    Or am just a stupid guy that knows nothing about anything?

Nobody could change it's password because nobody else had all the info of the account but me.
    And I've given them all the info...weird...really really weird.

I dont know any Gm.
    So far I've been asking ppl if they could help me with this matter.
    If anyone can help, I really would appreciate it.

I didn't read it all, but it sounds like your sister told someone her ID and PW, then they logged in and saw your CS ticket with all info, and took over the acc.

bazzeeka

captial letters in a password on the main page are needed if u made any capital letters in ur pass to ko.. knightonline client doesnt need capital letters but the main page does..

Thyss

I didn't read it all, but it sounds like your sister told someone her ID and PW, then they logged in and saw your CS ticket with all info, and took over the acc.[/b]
    NOPE, she didnt...she would never do that ...only person who had it was me
    she plays only weekends, when she comes back from university...she doesnt even log
    from there, because she doesnt trust other's computers

but txs for your reply, anyways

pls do read it all

bazzeeka

well they probly fuked u over :P ring em up

Thyss

captial letters in a password on the main page are needed if u made any capital letters in ur pass to ko.. knightonline client doesnt need capital letters but the main page does..[/b]
    it doesnt work, i get same msg from website and from knightonline client

well i got the same problem some days ago i send a ticket to cs from accout of one friend thx to god i got back mine account. it semms some turks hacked the data base ._. , btw im not rasist i said turks coz today a turk tryed to get back mine accout ._.

P.S srry for my english i hope u can understand.

Thyss

well i got the same problem some days ago i send a ticket to cs from accout of one friend thx to god i got back mine account. it semms some turks hacked the data base ._. , btw im not rasist i said turks coz today a turk tryed to get back mine accout ._.

P.S srry for my english i hope u can understand.[/b]
    man, this is really serious!
    how did u manage to get the account back?

PS: your english is good, dont worry

I wrote this :
    On **/09/2007 when I logged in on my account, I noticed that my account had been stoled from someone. My account ID is ____, and the password prior to getting hacked was _____. My payment history include purchases made on Credit card, Click and Buy, and Paypal. The last 4 digits of my Credit Cards include: xxxx, xxxx, xxxx. My Click and Buy number is xxxxxxxxx. The paypal is ______. The Secret Question and Answers for the accounts include: ____________________ ; __________________ ; ______________. The seal and unseal password is ______________. Once you have confirmed everthing, I would like to change the password to ________. If possible, I would also like the email to be changed to _________.

Sincerely,

xxxxxx

Thx to moemoneyman who wrote that somewhere in ko4life :S

Thyss

I wrote this :
    On **/09/2007 when I logged in on my account, I noticed that my account had been stoled from someone. My account ID is ____, and the password prior to getting hacked was _____. My payment history include purchases made on Credit card, Click and Buy, and Paypal. The last 4 digits of my Credit Cards include: xxxx, xxxx, xxxx. My Click and Buy number is xxxxxxxxx. The paypal is ______. The Secret Question and Answers for the accounts include: ____________________ ; __________________ ; ______________. The seal and unseal password is ______________. Once you have confirmed everthing, I would like to change the password to ________. If possible, I would also like the email to be changed to _________.

Sincerely,

xxxxxx

Thx to moemoneyman who wrote that somewhere in ko4life :S[/b]
    You see, I was trying to change the email for that account since KO's made all those changes on their website. So I logged on my other account, sent them a CS ticket, gave them all the premium info, everything was really ok. I just needed them to change the email adress because the one that was on the account was lost.
    So next thing i got was an answer from this guy from CS, asking me also to give the Secret question.
    Which I did. But after that, when I tried to log on the account, it said the password was wrong.
    So, what makes no sense is: who changed it? And how??
    Nobody have any idea from what account Ive sent those tickets. Not even my sister.
    So...someone got all the info and use it?
    Whois responsable for this?

But I will try your ticket...maybe i get luck...:\

Txs man

i believe when you sent CS ticket K3 deactivate your sister account, and when you log in the new email you have to follow the link that K2 sent to you to reactivate the account, keep spamming CS with tickets till they change the email and then you can activate the account and log in normally
    p.s. you might lose all the items, i remember one day someone from bera lost his password, after spamming cs for months he got his account back but he lost all his items

Gr33nDragon

Hey u from turkey, y m from GM xD

Give me ur sister phone number & photo, i contact her, and she's ready to get raped i give u dual rol+1 and this story is closed.

Ready to trade ? xD

I got a weird problem with them. I wanted to change mine so ofc they ask me to give all info and such so I did. They said good it matches now submit another ticket with the new email you want to change. I was like yeah okay.... did this. Got another ticket back again asking for me to verify AGAIN. I was like.... umm.... okay. Did it again but this time they say it doesnt match. After about 3 more emails finally they say same shit. "Okay everything is verified please submit another ticket with your changes involved." I did this..... but a week later still no answer ;-)

Thyss

Hey u from turkey, y m from GM xD

Give me ur sister phone number & photo, i contact her, and she's ready to get raped i give u dual rol+1 and this story is closed.

Ready to trade ? xD[/b]
    kid...
    go to ur room and watch cartoons...am sure u will have more fun than acting like a retarded moron

tommyleonghk

:lol: LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast