Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS

This is a discussion on EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; TEMPEST IS COMPLAINIG ABOUT A FEW ORC WHEN HE THINKS THAT HUMANS ARE PERFECT....... http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...showtopic=84190...
Page: 1

Destroyer_Master

Default EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS

TEMPEST IS COMPLAINIG ABOUT A FEW ORC WHEN HE THINKS THAT HUMANS ARE PERFECT.......

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...showtopic=84190

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

:lol:

Inactive Member

Default Re: EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS

Originally posted by Destroyer_Master
    TEMPEST IS COMPLAINIG ABOUT A FEW ORC WHEN HE THINKS THAT HUMANS ARE PERFECT.......
    Where did he wrote that he thinks humans are perfect? He just pointed out that some ppl of one of top orc clans abused bug that's all.

Destroyer_Master

Default Re: EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS

Originally posted by Barbika+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Barbika)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Destroyer_Master
    Where did he wrote that he thinks humans are perfect? He just pointed out that some ppl of one of top orc clans abused bug that's all.[/b]
    yo mate dont be squipid with me u see the point he is saying that a few orc abusing the towers when i want him to see these humans so again dont be squipid no more comment

Inactive Member

He did his part of the job reporting bug abusers on orc side. Obviously he couldn't do the same for human bug abusers without risking of being called bug abuser himself; that's the job for you on orc side to do (which you already did very well by providing that screen shot). Now let's just hope Sullimo deals out suitable punishments to these abusers on both sides...

Again, the point is that in none of his post - here or on official forum - he stated that humans weren't bug abusing. Sadly on human side there were a lot more bug abusers...

Destroyer_Master

ok then this post is about me doing my job reporting humans h43r: :wacko: :blink:

Banned

So u lost 50 np...

priest_

squipid

PFK

i dont see him

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

lol someone pwned him by saying the usd trade part xD then again he couldn't prove tempest did any usd trades, but tempest did prove orcs were abusing by providing that ss.. then again i always thought such bugs weren't a big deal... i rmbed dashing to it once with lutz n we slaughtered most of the orcs zuahaha xD

then again, if you're saying he is whining about a small matter then y r u whining about it as well.. contradicting

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Would be people stop being so fucking narrow minded. Yes both Humans and Orc were bugging, the point he was making was these people from a high profile clan are doing it. What if a Tourmentors guy was doing it? I fucking report it as I don't like people that are high profile get away with shit. Please note I used Tourmentors as an example I am not saying they do this kind of stuff.

Havvk

:lol: :lol: :lol: at Noplacetohide saying hypocrit :lol: :lol: :lol:
    why hypocrits,he is just mad at my clan cuz every funking single time we do
    1 vs 1 i own his ass or he redball runs and put shield :lol:

and bout the abusers...
    ill talk to them,temp i would be glad to u send me the pic so i can punish them
    they did wrong by taking advantage of this bug

sorry for this

FunnyFrisch

why dont use a bug when its open to all?

Havvk

Originally posted by dbkiller
    why dont use a bug when its open to all?
    :huh: wow that was low,cuz using bug makes u a non legit player
    ur taking advantage of a bug to get nps.

for each orc who bug abuse,there are 10 :mellow:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast