USKO APR Rage..

This is a discussion on USKO APR Rage.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey everyone, let me share my funny story with you all, i have been looking for a +70 character to ...
Page: 1

Founder of LigmaBawz. Senior Member Boshar's Avatar

Default USKO APR Rage..

Hey everyone, let me share my funny story with you all, i have been looking for a +70 character to buy since a month.. And today i've found a seller.. We agreed on a price and he gave me the info, still haven't paid him, i logged in with hts proxy, and when am at moradon i got a 48 hours apr ban for no reason, now i have to wait 2 days to look at the account a better look, and the account owner is a great guy because he didn't get mad at me, conclusion apr is stupid.

didn't this apr ban thing been happening a lot thought they fixed it in the last few patches/restarts. Sending a letter in is helpful they might just cancel the apr ban before the 48hrs thats what happened to me and i got unbanned

Quote Originally Posted by theoneeeee View Post
    didn't this apr ban thing been happening a lot thought they fixed it in the last few patches/restarts. Sending a letter in is helpful they might just cancel the apr ban before the 48hrs thats what happened to me and i got unbanned
    Naah, i'll wait "48 hours" and if am still banned then i'll have a serious problem with them, am not asking for compensation just for a better anti-hack system.

Maybe just use hotspot shield?

Quote Originally Posted by Sason View Post
    Maybe just use hotspot shield?
    I did.. Although don't think it has anything to do with the false ban.

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

i dont use proxy but i got this \??\C:\Program Files (x86)\GamersFirst\Knight Online\APR.sys has been blocked from loading due to incompatibility with this system. Please contact your software vendor for a compatible version of the driver.

windows 7 64 bit

my av is mcafee security center
    i have had to disable firewall and real time scanning or it deletes my ko exe so i keep a zipped exe from kingofknight patches have to keep unzipping this and placing into my ko folder been working fine until today got 48 hr ban why is ko not doing this to the hackers????

so this is the second 48 hr this week one more and i think im toast

it suppose to have been fixed from the last patch.

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

one other thing ive noticed is the zip file ive been using that has the exe in it its from 1883 patch now the patch is 1885 i wonder if using the older exe cause it?

It's unbanned guys, guess a bug.

like always....when does this game ever not have a bug