Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
Like Tree4Likes

USKO cw rlb.. is it active?

This is a discussion on USKO cw rlb.. is it active? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ tbh c-west is dead nowdays , I just hope they'll make some server merge in USKO ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    tbh c-west is dead nowdays,
    I just hope they'll make some server merge in USKO as they did in EUKO.
    If you coming to C-West , go for CZ.
    As far as I know RLB is dead and ardream pk is : 5v5 or even worse


    u finnaly saw the light on the end of a death tunnel

  2. #17
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    If this fanboy admits it's dead, then it must be in critical condition, like 1 person in cz 24/7.

  3. #18
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    If this fanboy admits it's dead, then it must be in critical condition, like 1 person in cz 24/7.
    "Fan boy"
    When I always said that its not dead it wasn't dead , there was just around bunch of nablords who keep saying its dead because they getting slapped in cz and they dont have who to play with or ardream players.
    Now there isn't players in ardream , no RLB.
    There is some players in CZ but still they aren't sitting in cz all the day , they come for 30minutes and then quit after dying twice.

  4. #19
    Senior Member Undeadkilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    auSTRAYA
    Posts
    275

    Default

    settle down fellahs D:
    i got enough feedback, thanks

  5. #20
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Carnac-West
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    "Fan boy"
    When I always said that its not dead it wasn't dead , there was just around bunch of nablords who keep saying its dead because they getting slapped in cz and they dont have who to play with or ardream players.
    Now there isn't players in ardream , no RLB.
    There is some players in CZ but still they aren't sitting in cz all the day , they come for 30minutes and then quit after dying twice.
    would you rather them stay when your party outgears then 10 :1 ?
    be realistic.

  6. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeUhTanK View Post
    would you rather them stay when your party outgears then 10 :1 ?
    be realistic.
    Hey man, some people have a serious NP addiction (myself included), in which case YES I would want them to stay and continue to get D-slapped
    deeh likes this.

  7. #22
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    If this fanboy admits it's dead, then it must be in critical condition, like 1 person in cz 24/7.
    Don't you have like... anything to do?

    Making the same point 5xxx times, I think the majority of the forum realises C-west is pretty dead and you dislike the server. You can go do other shit now bro, GL.
    deeh likes this.

  8. #23
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Carnac-West
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Hey man, some people have a serious NP addiction (myself included), in which case YES I would want them to stay and continue to get D-slapped
    and if someone showed up in +10s and +5s and rolled your whole party you'd come to forums and bitch about it, am i right? :P
    that's how the people in +7s feel when you expect them to pk against you.

  9. #24
    Senior Member errata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    It's so active! come and play with me! 8 parties vs 8 parties at all times!
    Where? In RLB? Im KneelBeforeZod and im talking to you. RLB is dead. Sometimes is good PK but if you like sitting in game 12h and killing riotes then GL.

  10. #25
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    139

    Default

    RLB is empty, i was there with my 69, i saw 3 ppl sitting in town, in the 10 minutes I was there I saw no one kilinng some1... its like ardream..

  11. #26
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by errata View Post
    Where? In RLB? Im KneelBeforeZod and im talking to you. RLB is dead. Sometimes is good PK but if you like sitting in game 12h and killing riotes then GL.
    that was irony

  12. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    49

    Default

    If you are about to make an c-west char aim for ardream if u want the most fun of pking. Because thats the most active atm. Ive been playing both ardream and rlb, its a big different.

  13. #28
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere Filthy
    Posts
    505

    Default

    its not.. alot of us dcz chars just run in theri kill the 3-4 ppl and do CS after we do ardream CS.
    just to see if we get anything decent?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Affliction clan {ARES} USKO, looking for cz active mebers
    By mrbeastpants in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-29-2012, 01:46 PM
  2. USKO Most Active DCZ?
    By TheMadHatter in forum General Chat
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 01:31 PM
  3. any server with a active rlb zone
    By Boeren in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 12:56 PM
  4. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 09:37 PM
  5. Seeking for an active rlb clan on C-West!
    By ::JR:: in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-25-2009, 04:33 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •