Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

usko end is coming-come and post

This is a discussion on usko end is coming-come and post within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; kk i am taking back the fags baned me S: god damit k2 sux going to quit in private servers ...
Page: 2

Tampon

kk i am taking back
    the fags baned me S:
    god damit k2 sux
    going to quit in private servers untill they fix the pk koxp

Banned Senior Member

k2 working very good to fix the game atm.
    only fags like you that making this useless topic make ppl go crazy!

Janinball

KO is like those Chinese buffets you see. They can have nobody there for years and still be open. Pretty much, KO will prolly be here until the servers set fire, the residents local to K2 offices burn down the building, and Turkey explodes. Until then, enjoy

Banned

Hopefully it does close, its useless.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

lol u wrote the post in a way thinking that ko4life staff members have anything to do with the game....

go post on the official forums where people love whining about this... we already know this stuff, and u just gotta deal with it

Sales would of been atleast doubled, mostly likely tripled so no it hasn't gone downhill for k2 since KE..

And I think they have finally begun fixing hacks but just a few years too late, after loads and loads of people leaving[/b]
    Nice that we have a Nostradamus among us.

Tampon

only fags like you that making this useless topic make ppl go crazy![/b]
    i aint the fag here
    ur the mada facka fag here that think k2 doing any thing
    this pk koxp is over 4 month
    and they didnt fixed it
    so
    gtfo

Ardream was always fucked up. (seeing you play ardream)
    It's easier to lose a lv59 char to cheats than a 75-80.

Besides, about a year ago or 1.5, there was extreme hacking in dcz/cz. Much worse than this. Every goddamn rogue (even sin) used arrowshower hack. K2 makes changes, the people don't. As I can see you're still crying.

If you are really fed up with this, you are free to go. Nobody holds you back.

i aint the fag here
    ur the mada facka fag here that think k2 doing any thing
    this pk koxp is over 4 month
    and they didnt fixed it
    so
    gtfo[/b]
    fucking buckle up and go fuking CZ ffs.... the official forums is the forum that's meant for adream players that always whine, so go there and make this topic...

Tampon

fucking buckle up and go fuking CZ ffs.... the official forums is the forum that's meant for adream players that always whine, so go there and make this topic...[/b]
    i wont waste money on game full of hackers
    so means i wont go 60+

Banned Senior Member

only fags like you that making this useless topic make ppl go crazy![/b]
    imo its not useless, he just tells his point of veiw

Besides, about a year ago or 1.5, there was extreme hacking in dcz/cz. Much worse than this. Every goddamn rogue (even sin) used arrowshower hack. K2 makes changes, the people don't. As I can see you're still crying.

If you are really fed up with this, you are free to go. Nobody holds you back.[/b]
    well i hold him back :lol:
    anyway, sure it has been bad before more koxp etc, but now with rental they deal more damage than ever :unsure:
    i've played in ardream for a long time (not straight) and its always been much more koxp there, if you go to CZ there is koxp but not really noticealbe
    but when i first joined this server the koxpers got pwned all the time, didnt get kills as they do today with their "8 arrow" skill
    so if "you" dont wanna quit and wanna have abit fun, CZ is the best way to go imo

Banned

If you are really fed up with this, you are free to go. Nobody holds you back.[/b]

God damn i could just quote u all day long, lol

i wont waste money on game full of hackers
    so means i wont go 60+[/b]
    that's basically the message K2 is saying... u don't wanna waste money on this game, then u get to be in a shit hole such as adream

put effort into the game, meaning go CZ, and u won't be coming here writing these kind of topics

Banned Senior Member

that's basically the message K2 is saying... u don't wanna waste money on this game, then u get to be in a shit hole such as adream

put effort into the game, meaning go CZ, and u won't be coming here writing these kind of topics[/b]
    you can always buy chars :lol:

im not puting any money in this game and i can leave ardream for RLB or CZ anyday, but the thing is that i have my clan there and dont wanna leave them...
    but now i guess everyone will leave till they fix it and so will maybe I or go CZ dunno yet
    and i would write this kinda topics and K2 still not taking it to serious, they banned like 10ppl yesterday everyone was with Rent items and 65- expers (didnt use in PK what i know) so im still abit dissapointed :mellow:

Banned

you can always buy chars :lol:

im not puting any money in this game and i can leave ardream for RLB or CZ anyday, but the thing is that i have my clan there and dont wanna leave them...
    but now i guess everyone will leave till they fix it and so will maybe I or go CZ dunno yet
    and i would write this kinda topics and K2 still not taking it to serious, they banned like 10ppl yesterday everyone was with Rent items and 65- expers (didnt use in PK what i know) so im still abit dissapointed :mellow:[/b]
    it's not really wasting money if you work ur ass of for 75+ go to BF/ED/FT and make some real coins and actually be able to gear urself up on just working hard.

Ranting about the koxpers does absolutely nothing.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast