Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

usko forums moderator pops his top

This is a discussion on usko forums moderator pops his top within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol official forums....
Page: 2

Lol official forums.

creiken

Thumbs up

O.o they updated ko4life how can I post images via my moms laptop photobucket still is acting gay

O.o they updated ko4life how can I post images via my moms laptop photobucket still is acting gay

O.o they updated ko4life how can I post images via my moms laptop photobucket still is acting gay[/b]
    You can always use imageshack.us

creiken

You can always use imageshack.us[/b]
    I tried

I tried

wtf?

Richie

So you feel violated?
    Go tell Mommy.
    This here forums is a beautiful thing, leave those official forum craps there please!

usko official forum is a dead forum and mostly kids post there so dont bother posting there

and also no need to talk about their funny moderators lol

got 2 warnings that show how intelligent some of their moderators r

1st on saying i have an inappropriate nick name and mod named SheBitch who gave me this warn lol

i sent her a message saying look at ur name first b4 giving false warns then boom the 2nd warn for posting Youtupe link for my pk video saying its not allowed to post video or link to other sites blah blah..

<---- rarely posting there anymore cause of those kind of ppl there

creiken

usko official forum is a dead forum and mostly kids post there so dont bother posting there

and also no need to talk about their funny moderators lol

got 2 warnings that show how intelligent some of their moderators r

1st on saying i have an inappropriate nick name and mod named SheBitch who gave me this warn lol

i sent her a message saying look at ur name first b4 giving false warns then boom the 2nd warn for posting Youtupe link for my pk video saying its not allowed to post video or link to other sites blah blah..

<---- rarely posting there anymore cause of those kind of ppl there [/b]

imagine that happening to you X 3 times working on a way back in now....XD gonna go for 4?

Zxenke

Moderators on any forum always have to deal with stupid douche bags. The terms of service most likely states that if you are banned, they have the right to ban any other account you ever make. I&#39;m surprised he only told you to fuck off in MSN. USKO forum admin/mods are too sympathetic and nice in my opinion.

imagurl

Or are you just jealous of the 1k+ posts?[/b]

ROFL jealous of 1k+ posts are you stupid i have like 24 posts on official forums.. i actully have a life and not sit at pc all day spamming shit like what t-shirt shall i buy lol...

MirZa117

The mods (pretty much all of them) on the official forum are retards, you shouldn&#39;t even bother posting there.

i lol&#39;d check his bucket out roflmao

^^ lesbian wedding btw ROFLMAO

who gives a shit about KOL forums.

they are just a big group of fucking idiots that think think they know so much about the game. The only reason i go there is to post about speedhackers (not that k2 does anything about it anyways)

O, and the mods there are also fucking idiots. I remember posting about "rare" weapon defences on pathos server, and the fucking jamesjack piece of shit dude kept telling me ooo that drops from MSS 3

O, and the mods there are also fucking idiots. I remember posting about "rare" weapon defences on pathos server, and the fucking jamesjack piece of shit dude kept telling me ooo that drops from MSS 3[/b]
    rofl

@ the topic starter :

i didnt even realise that forum was still active

why do you want to be a mod when the only people who go on it.. are their mods xD

if you wanna join some unretarted people start posting more on this forum

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast