Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

usko forums moderator pops his top

This is a discussion on usko forums moderator pops his top within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i should of took the admin position up when i was asked to a month or two back...
Page: 3

i should of took the admin position up when i was asked to a month or two back

i should of took the admin position up when i was asked to a month or two back [/b]
    no you shouldnt have xD

i should of took the admin position up when i was asked to a month or two back [/b]
    im sure you wouldnt like to put up with idiots all the time ^^. and to work with retarded no-ko-experience moderators

chook

ive seen some dumb topics in my time but this 1 takes the cake cryin cause he ddnt get to become a forum mod *sigh*

i almost feel dumber for reading it

Sahabi

Cool

People of KO4Life, please help me! Sahabi the Mod flamed me and hurt my feelings!

ROFL!!!! :lol:

Me and him used to be cool until Linus made me a Mod, then this dude gets jealous and starts this campaign that he would make a better mod than me. I never asked to be mod bro. But you did and got a big FAT REJECTION. Cuz you're a REJECT ROFL

When he was trying to prove he was "Mod Material" he started making all of these posts trying to answer everyone's questions trying to prove how in-game 1337 he is. But it was funny cuz about 80% of his posts were wrong info, and he always got flamed for it!

Please little boy leave me alone. I wish you would come here to my city! I would so kick your little ooshie. Seriously

These are 100% actual Pics of the guy ( Guneddown / lilorc ).. See who we're dealing with? I'm so afraid! Mommy help me! :lol:

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i3...dallah/gd1.jpg

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i3...adallah/gd.jpg

ROFL jealous of 1k+ posts are you stupid i have like 24 posts on official forums.. i actully have a life and not sit at pc all day spamming shit like what t-shirt shall i buy lol...[/b]
    lmao

huh?

Ignore Me Senior Member

Thumbs up

These are 100% actual Pics of the guy ( Guneddown / lilorc ).. See who we're dealing with? I'm so afraid! Mommy help me! :lol:[/b]
    This is really getting bad.

I have a question to Ko4Life mods.

"Is this thread getting closed - or should I get some popcorn??"

sexy Owa

if you have a problem with somebody solve it privately.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123