Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

USKO Getting better

This is a discussion on USKO Getting better within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont understand what the picture of some random baba/photoshopped char stats has to do with a topic about usko ...
Page: 3

i dont understand what the picture of some random baba/photoshopped char stats has to do with a topic about usko getting better..i read every post i just have no clue where it fits in lol.....

anyways the sheriff thing seems pretty cool they shoulda done that a long time ago.... hopefully it continues to work and those in control of it use it honestly. but knowing usko lol...as soon as they get a % of their revenue back from euko they will do "maintenance on the sheriff system" and itll never work again

Little archer Senior Member

is that u monster? xROVERx was the first one to post about euko then he disappeared up until now that monster was banned!

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

it probly is monster was paraniod of +9 and +10 items

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    is that u monster? xROVERx was the first one to post about euko then he disappeared up until now that monster was banned!
    another dumb turk

p.s i no racist oky?

Quote Originally Posted by xROVERx View Post
    usko has less cheaters and more more more +11 +21 revs +3'es.
    1 babashopper = 5 kxper.i would rather pking aganist kxpers instead of shoppers
    i guess you weren't playing KO when the powershot hack was around or the arrow shower hack was around. or godmode hack or... see where i'm going? you people hold on to the dumbest arguments to make a ridiculous statement. that's a formula to failure!
    why is it so hard to give it a moment or 2 to think about what one is about to post before actually clicking on "post"? it's annoying. so now you turn into an annoying retard.

at least razor, annoying as few people i know, is not a retard... :P
    it's not much to ask is it?

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    i guess you weren't playing KO when the powershot hack was around or the arrow shower hack was around. or godmode hack or... see where i'm going? you people hold on to the dumbest arguments to make a ridiculous statement. that's a formula to failure!
    why is it so hard to give it a moment or 2 to think about what one is about to post before actually clicking on "post"? it's annoying. so now you turn into an annoying retard.

stay on topic mate, just to remind you this topic is about the present not the past....... well some people were not here when those hacks were around

less cheaters on pkzone..? Sorry but i havent seen any cheaters in cz in server europe unless u mean those that use it outside of cz.. Well whatever if you feel happy comparing the two that is ofcourse fine. I know I have given usko many tries and I know usko has ruined every single one of my attempts.

Euko (europe server) hasn't yet. I'm still playing for fun and I like the fact that servers are more balanced right now. (no krowaz, no overpowered uniques, 8k partyheals) Though that might change I like the general population. I think your sherrif system could be good, and indeed gm's could be more active on euko, but overall the cheating isnt out of control (on europe server) like it has been several times on usko. Imo the 2 Ko's need eachother. Usko only put this system in place to prevent a total drain of revenue towards euko.
    And euko is kept in check with the existence of usko It's sad it has to be this way, but it seems companys cant behave without supervising.

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post

+1 LOL

Wintex is old and gg warrior from beramus and this photo is pimped

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    less cheaters on pkzone..? Sorry but i havent seen any cheaters in cz in server europe unless u mean those that use it outside of cz.. Well whatever if you feel happy comparing the two that is ofcourse fine. I know I have given usko many tries and I know usko has ruined every single one of my attempts.

Euko (europe server) hasn't yet. I'm still playing for fun and I like the fact that servers are more balanced right now. (no krowaz, no overpowered uniques, 8k partyheals) Though that might change I like the general population. I think your sherrif system could be good, and indeed gm's could be more active on euko, but overall the cheating isnt out of control (on europe server) like it has been several times on usko. Imo the 2 Ko's need eachother. Usko only put this system in place to prevent a total drain of revenue towards euko.
    And euko is kept in check with the existence of usko It's sad it has to be this way, but it seems companys cant behave without supervising.
    One of the most sound posts I have seen since EUKO was popular on here. It's healthy for us the players for the companies to have serious compatition as it forces them to raise the standards of their services. Lets face it , both the KO are pretty darn expensive for the top prem and scrolls. Compared to WoW it's a total rip off.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123