Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

USKO GMs

This is a discussion on USKO GMs within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi i im posting in this section because i do not have enough posts to post in each market forum ...
Page: 1

Default USKO GMs

hi i im posting in this section because i do not have enough posts to post in each market forum and i think it would be easier for all to just see it here

the USKO GMs are now watching these forums' marketplace sections and when they find people selling items for USD and they find out their names they will ban them, i have seen a couple people that have so far been banned just because they posted that they were selling and not yet sold anything. this is just a warning to all if your gonna sell for usd dont give away any info that will allow gms to figure out who you are and be able to ban you ingame

thank you and i hope this helps

This is a Warning to all. Go to your Topics and Remove anything about selling/buying items for USD. Cypher Gms have gone skitz and are banning known babashoppers. they will be checking trade logs and they are trying to put a stop to babashopping.

zrocker0404

wow this is reidiculous, why not ban the f.k cheaters? noob gms

NakedLittleBunny

gm are horible, ko is horible, i cant beleive the game hasent went down like myko im just waiting for it to happen, wont be long

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zrocker0404 View Post
    wow this is reidiculous, why not ban the f.k cheaters? noob gms
    Because its easier to just search a forum and ban names they see.

I cant believe gms are taking time to browse through forums to ban babashopers when they could be ingame taking care of cheaters.

The way this game is handled is pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    Because its easier to just search a forum and ban names they see.
    How hard is it to ban a party of koxpers ? Its not like they are hiding lol they even koxp in cz.

Banned

this is bs lol

GM's don't even check KOK for the cheaters with red names, that's used illegal transformations or been in illegal zones...

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

off topic: salmin your CS movies stinks

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Salmin View Post
    this is bs lol

GM's don't even check KOK for the cheaters with red names, that's used illegal transformations or been in illegal zones...
    some one is scared

This is a lie.I trace k2 ips and im sure they are not checking those topics.

We are supposed to believe that GM's have the time to come here to look for bans but not look at the crap going on in-game? Hell, I would believe anything these days.

Korlash I Need Help - Knight Online World and http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...d-10-a-286775/

Korlash banned me because he looked at my topic on ko4life for selling items.

FireComp is the one who ratted me out by telling GM to check this forum to see if i sell items. He is just one jealous noob who cant take being oversurpassed

the funniest part is that K2 just checked this topic 15 mins ago (5 times)

bluebird

what's to stop a person from "posing" as another, taking a picture of their character, and creating a selling thread, all the while, writing another letter to k2 employees suggesting said player is illegally selling items ? - I think someone should take a snap of an ingame GM, and create a selling thread just to prove a point.

all too easy to impersonate and falsify information. i'd seek some resolution from the BBB if you've been banned.

youshi

Haha, We tested with my bro. I said "(MYBROSACCOUNTNAME) Is hacking", while he was leveling. We made that accoun to test that thing (About 20lvl)

Then he banned it and pmd me "Gone"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast