Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

USKO GMs

This is a discussion on USKO GMs within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Good and its about fucking time! Babashopping is just as big a problem as k0xp or anything else.......
Page: 2

0nslaught

Good and its about fucking time!

Babashopping is just as big a problem as k0xp or anything else....

epic fail

k2 dont care about forums

Quote Originally Posted by 0nslaught View Post
    Good and its about fucking time!

Babashopping is just as big a problem as k0xp or anything else....
    are u just jelous that ppl have the money to waste on a stupid game and that ud rather not spend the money so just to make urself feel better ud rather others dont do it either

i mean u can always go back to the fact that ppl that buy prem/kc from k2 are all babashopping since they would buy kc to buy pus items and most sell to make ingame money... and ppl that babashop just cut the middle process of making money and then having to go and buy the item

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

BUT BROOOOOOOOOO Everyone knows my name ingame....so what will i do? HAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    BUT BROOOOOOOOOO Everyone knows my name ingame....so what will i do? HAHAHAHAHA
    lol they too scared of ur ass to do anything lol
    i mean u made em close a friggen official forum section because of the havoc u cause imagine what u wud do if they got u like this :P

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

Quote Originally Posted by yometi View Post
    are u just jelous that ppl have the money to waste on a stupid game and that ud rather not spend the money so just to make urself feel better ud rather others dont do it either

i mean u can always go back to the fact that ppl that buy prem/kc from k2 are all babashopping since they would buy kc to buy pus items and most sell to make ingame money... and ppl that babashop just cut the middle process of making money and then having to go and buy the item
    Tell a k0xper that k0xp is illegal. He'll just laugh at you and tell you that you are jealous.

Selling items for cash is illegal, whether you are jealous or not. Buying premium and KC is NOT illegal. I thought "babashopping" only referred to the illegal cash transactions (although I have never seen the actual definition of this word).

Phobby

Default Cheaters

Quote Originally Posted by zrocker0404 View Post
    wow this is reidiculous, why not ban the f.k cheaters? noob gms
    Cheaters -> more money for K2.
    Babshoppers -> less money for K2.
    That's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Phobby View Post
    Cheaters -> more money for K2.
    Babshoppers -> less money for K2.
    That's why.
    thats wrong

cheaters ruin the game (make others quit)
    babashoppers have alot of $$ they spend it on the game (premium + items)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gerydeft View Post
    thats wrong

cheaters ruin the game (make others quit)
    babashoppers have alot of $$ they spend it on the game (premium + items)
    babashop isn't buying PUS items, its buying items and gbs for $$$

and he is right

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    babashop isn't buying PUS items, its buying items and gbs for $$$

and he is right
    no he's not..

if there was no babashoppers, the servers would get empty pretty fast - there's a lot of ppl quitting (not only due to koxpers) and a new character won't start playing at ares/other old server cuz it's senseless... also, when there would be less and less ppl to PK with, more and more ppl would quit this game ...

Old_Myth

Buying and selling of characters, coins, and in-game items is documented as a bannable offense in the KOL Terms Of use Agreement and the KOL End User Agreement. Filing a complaint with the BBB, CS, or any place else about being banned because of it will do no good. While this was an area ignored by KOL for years does not mean that it is going to stay that way. I read on the forums and hear in the game just as many complaints about the baba shoppers as I do the cheaters. What is ironic is that many of the baba shoppers will go to the KOL forum to claim they do not do this and complain about other baba shoppers.

This is also something that has been going on for some time now on the Turkish forums because of the hackers injecting high + items into the game and selling for real money.

Now all of this should also be common knowledge as it is posted in many threads on several different forums and all it takes it taking the time to read what is out there. It is so easy to miss out on a lot of information when just scanning the first 20 words of a couple of posts in random threads. I even seen one post made by an individual that many here know that would have drawn the attention of KOL to this forum very quickly as the post contained a threat to flood a server with +10 items and of course this is the first place they would look considering that particular person lives in New Jersey.

When trying to determine if KOL is looking or not just going by the IP address and looking for the known blocks assigned to K2 will only indicate when they are doing something from the office. To defeat this method of detection all they would have to do is sit at the local Starbucks with a laptop when scanning the forums. Free and easy Internet access is even possible from many Safeway parking lots.

firecomp

Quote Originally Posted by Old_Myth View Post
    Buying and selling of characters, coins, and in-game items is documented as a bannable offense in the KOL Terms Of use Agreement and the KOL End User Agreement. Filing a complaint with the BBB, CS, or any place else about being banned because of it will do no good. While this was an area ignored by KOL for years does not mean that it is going to stay that way. I read on the forums and hear in the game just as many complaints about the baba shoppers as I do the cheaters. What is ironic is that many of the baba shoppers will go to the KOL forum to claim they do not do this and complain about other baba shoppers.

This is also something that has been going on for some time now on the Turkish forums because of the hackers injecting high + items into the game and selling for real money.

Now all of this should also be common knowledge as it is posted in many threads on several different forums and all it takes it taking the time to read what is out there. It is so easy to miss out on a lot of information when just scanning the first 20 words of a couple of posts in random threads. I even seen one post made by an individual that many here know that would have drawn the attention of KOL to this forum very quickly as the post contained a threat to flood a server with +10 items and of course this is the first place they would look considering that particular person lives in New Jersey.

When trying to determine if KOL is looking or not just going by the IP address and looking for the known blocks assigned to K2 will only indicate when they are doing something from the office. To defeat this method of detection all they would have to do is sit at the local Starbucks with a laptop when scanning the forums. Free and easy Internet access is even possible from many Safeway parking lots.
    rofl and yet you still blame me koop

Meatmow

lol sucks for all who USD

how does k2 know for sure that XYZ on ko4life is linked to XYZ in-game for sure o.0 ???
    even on official forums , anyone can make an account with any name

rasta

Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    Because its easier to just search a forum and ban names they see.
    Yep. Recognizing a koxper in-game requires a professional education.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast