Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Usko ip block **** raped****

This is a discussion on Usko ip block **** raped**** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by mythlost bye bye to alot of kosp and gold farmers but in the end legit players lose ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    bye bye to alot of kosp and gold farmers but in the end legit players lose to.
    lol gold farmers got own programers so im sure they code any proxy or something to get in game -.-

Banned

I cant really think of a reason that Mgame is yanking these licences away from gamersfirst (other then the fact that they are a money laundering scam of a company). A game this old with this few of upgrages/expansions would need an established company to take it to another level if it could go there. Makes me think they're looking into another company to take it's place.

Also, I dont think this is really going to change much as most of the gold farmers use rotating proxies cuz they get banned constantly and it changes nothing. And, as mentioned before, most players use some kind of vpn or will start to.

That's gonna reduce the player count.... damn mgame.

is that mean these countries wont be able to login ko or they wont get ticket support etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    is that mean these countries wont be able to login ko or they wont get ticket support etc.?
    no login ko unless you use a a proxy to avoid it but there is a reason there doing it were just gonna have to wait and see why.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Where's the country Turkey? I'm not seeing it haha

This is fccking bullshit....50% of players are in those areas...90% of those players are in RampagE along with all their alliances. Can't believe a game that has been running this long can suddenly cut off all connections for most of its users....how fccking irresponsible can they get?

My suggestion to all: quit while you can and salvage what you can while you can.

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    no login ko unless you use a a proxy to avoid it but there is a reason there doing it were just gonna have to wait and see why.
    They have no 'plan' or 'reasons'. Obviously this is just another MAJOR unseen error on their part. Give thanks to their moronic CEO for wasting years of your life on a game that was never even truly licensed to run in some of the countries it was so confident it could run in. Now they've reaped all the profits and are trying to 'compensate' for what you've lost. Rofl this ain't gonna happen; they will most likely just give everyone free knight cash - in which case is FREE to them as technically it DOESN'T exist, NOR contain any REAL monetary value - hence problem solved..until of course these morons realize that the people they compensated have no account to log in to due to the licensing issues.

lalalalalala just my 2 cent of what's gonna happen.

how about everyone on Ko4life chips in some bucks we buy ourselves some mad game designer make our own game similar 2 ko with hectic graphics
    THEN LIVE LIKE KINGGZZZZ lol

Legacy Senior Member

RISE TWKO. FALL USKO.

CWEST will be extremely dead now..

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

First thing I did on this page :
    Ctrl + F :Turkey

"Gay"

first step to ko completely shutting down

Banned Senior Member

love thissssssssssss

i'm guessing K2 doesn't want to pay the extra $$$$ to obtain license for these countries in which they probably deem have low ROI

We are now witnessing the fall of USKO.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast