I thought I should let people here know about this one.
You better hurry up and submit your tickets before it will be too late :
Originally Posted by BuD4NeHail Knights,
Recent increases in hack cases, led us to inspect and analyse every account that was hacked, and as we have mentioned from time to time in forum, No account that had OTP system activated and used properly was hacked. In all of the hack cases with accounts, either OTP system was not registered, or registered but was not used actively.
Although, we have many times stated that accounts that did not use OTP protection will not be restored, we decided to not to ignore the victims of recent continuous hack attacks on Knight Online players and we decided to offer victims a chance to have their lost items restored to an extend, as one time exception only.
We would like to again stress the fact that, none of the hacked accounts had OTP actively used and set up. The restoration offered is merely to assist and help our players, and such restorations will never be done again.
The rules and conditions;
1. You may only submit your case, if your account was hacked within the dates 01 July 2014 to 01 September 2014
2. In order to apply, you must register and activate the OTP system. You cannot submit your case without activating OTP system.
3. The phone numbers registered to OTP must be real numbers. Virtual phone numbers registered to system will cause your case to be rejected.
4. The maximum upgrade level of restored items will be Rebirth +5 or normal +8.
5. Accounts that access the game via proxy IP numbers may not apply for restoration.
6. Accounts that have a ban or punishment history for NPT or TPT may not apply for restoration.
7. Accounts that have been bought or shared may not apply for restoration.
8. Bank accounts or item stock accounts, may not apply for restoration.
Below group of items will not be restored:
1. In game money (Gold bars)
2. Scrolls of any kind
3. Premium items
4. Power Up Store items
Areas where you should be careful when you apply;
1. Only use the template that exists within the ticket system. Do not gather application forms or formats from non official websites.
2. After filling the form, explain your case at the end of the ticket in designated area.
1. Any tickets you submitted prior to this announcement about restorations even if you fall within the given time frame, are not valid. Every player will have to submit a new ticket.
2. The applications will be accepted until 15 September 2014, any applications after this date, will be rejected.
We would like to stress this again, the restoration decision is not made due to any leaks or technical problems in our system. We only want to show our players that we care, and do at least something for the victims of recent attacks on our players.
Hopefully, the sad hacking incidents will help our players realize the importance of OTP system, and everyone will pay more attention to account security.
NTTGame | Knight Online Team