Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

USKO merchant team..such a load of crap.

This is a discussion on USKO merchant team..such a load of crap. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Their gold bars were $30 a gb on logos after like 6 days..Powerful was selling for $3 each rofl. I ...
Page: 1

Cepheus

Default USKO merchant team..such a load of crap.

Their gold bars were $30 a gb on logos after like 6 days..Powerful was selling for $3 each rofl.
    I asked them if they would trade me 500m on oly for 400m on manes and they said it was a 5:1 ratio. I'd get 100m on manes for 500m on oly.
    FUCK YOU USKO MERCHANT TEAM STOP BEING LIKE K2 AND HELP PEOPLE ONCE IN A WHILE!

Stop fucking people by scamming, and play legit once in a while. Now fuck off, once a scammer always a scammer.

Cepheus

edited by a drunk Felix as all the crap on the screen was making him dizzy.

Banned

wow....u

are

such

an

IDIOT

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

ceph im gonna let u in on a secret.....ur not cool, obviously no one likes u, and most likely u were dropped on ur head as a child(though im not 100% sure...u could have just been born retarded...u better go ask ur parents which one )

oh...and ull probably be banned...but then again i dont know what 1 either

mods whats the answer? :lol:

OnanizE

^true

Banned

i feel that he should be cama :wub: ..but im not mod...lets just wait for a mod to take a look and all will be fixed

Cepheus

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    ceph im gonna let u in on a secret.....ur not cool, obviously no one likes u, ur an idiot, and most likely u were dropped on ur head as a child(though im not 100% sure...u could have just been born retarded...u better go ask ur parents which one )

oh...and ull probably be banned...but then again i dont know what 1 either *

mods whats the answer? *:lol:
    the answer is this forum sucks nuts anyway. i swear to fucking god i should inject a keylogger into every single person who said "once a scammer always a scammer" and take their account then give them to random turks, then have the joy of them walking around seeing turks in their characters saying "+8 FABRYC SET YSTEYEN SATAN NE KADAR PM"

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    mods whats the answer?
    Ceaser says thumbs down!

I have numerous reports your a scammer, and I find it funny you've been a member of Ko4life since the end of August, have 400+ posts and yet still dont know almost anything about the game constantly making idiotic threads about questions I swear you've asked numerous times already.

That, and every week your "trading" off another char because you dont like it maybe? I think by now you would have played everything except for maybe a lvl 70 char

Also I see you sold your char to AgaSexplz, wanna tell me why they share the same IP as you? oh wait, it's banned :lol:

not to mention his comment seems to suggest he sold his character to agasexpls, but after doing some research

IP address for this post *
    208.65.230.133 [ 533 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ] *
    Users posting from this IP address *
    Cepheus [ 533 Posts ] * *
    AgaSexPls [ 5 Posts ]
    wonder how much he paid himself :rollseyes:

Banned Senior Member

beat ya to that one paddy

why dont u guys allow ppl with certain post count to see all ip then we dont gotta ask a mod or wait for mods to find these stupid 2 year old kids who have 10 different accounts and go round trying scam here

because i.p.'s shouldn't be common knowledge... i only reveal those of scammers/cheats/scum

Banned Senior Member

IP viewing is only given to moderators, myself I dont publically post people's IP's but there is a reason why public cant see everysingle persons IP address

Also if your IP changes all the time ( like mine ) the list is huge, and mods can only see the IP address thats it. Admins can search an IP address to see any accounts that have ever posted on it ( more detailed investigations ) Just because someone made a 2nd account when they post on it their IP might be different then their main

well i mean if ur browsing this forum w no firewall its ur own dam fault which is also reason i think it should be limited to post count so its not jus neone seeing them im jus sick of seeing these kids on market place buying there own charecters so they can attempt to sell its just mad annoying

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast