Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

USKO merchant team..such a load of crap.

This is a discussion on USKO merchant team..such a load of crap. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Cepheus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cepheus)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz ceph im gonna let u in on a secret.....ur not cool, obviously no one ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by Cepheus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cepheus)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    ceph im gonna let u in on a secret.....ur not cool, obviously no one likes u, ur an idiot, and most likely u were dropped on ur head as a child(though im not 100% sure...u could have just been born retarded...u better go ask ur parents which one )

oh...and ull probably be banned...but then again i dont know what 1 either *

mods whats the answer? *:lol:
    the answer is this forum sucks nuts anyway. i swear to fucking god i should inject a keylogger into every single person who said "once a scammer always a scammer" and take their account then give them to random turks, then have the joy of them walking around seeing turks in their characters saying "+8 FABRYC SET YSTEYEN SATAN NE KADAR PM"[/b]
    rofl. beware! he's going to get us with his "1337 hax" LOL!

Reinhard

Originally posted by Cepheus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cepheus)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    ceph im gonna let u in on a secret.....ur not cool, obviously no one likes u, ur an idiot, and most likely u were dropped on ur head as a child(though im not 100% sure...u could have just been born retarded...u better go ask ur parents which one )

oh...and ull probably be banned...but then again i dont know what 1 either *

mods whats the answer? *:lol:
    the answer is this forum sucks nuts anyway. i swear to fucking god i should inject a keylogger into every single person who said "once a scammer always a scammer" and take their account then give them to random turks, then have the joy of them walking around seeing turks in their characters saying "+8 FABRYC SET YSTEYEN SATAN NE KADAR PM"[/b]
    ROFLLL HAHAHAHA XDD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This was so funny to read .DD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12