Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

USKO Most Active DCZ?

This is a discussion on USKO Most Active DCZ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by XXXpointmanXXX yea dzc is very active now rlb is dead though spam much ?...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by XXXpointmanXXX View Post
    yea dzc is very active now rlb is dead though
    spam much ?

i remember calvin

This is wargrim. lil mage from beramus

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecheese View Post
    go to old servers will be fll +10's/9 with the above average tbl/hackers, best best for hack free/turk free enviroment and anti sorta crazy items is cwest for sure
    +111111111 :d

Cwest dcz is poppin most of the time now..its pretty fun

The One And Only Senior Member

c-west ardream is bullshit to be honestly..
    you was one time in dark lunar war in c-west?I suggest to you to dont go to there =X
    no people..
    tried in last week to pass my main char's items to the side char and check if there is some people there
    YES!there is some people but nothing much :P

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    c-west ardream is bullshit to be honestly..
    you was one time in dark lunar war in c-west?I suggest to you to dont go to there =X
    no people..
    tried in last week to pass my main char's items to the side char and check if there is some people there
    YES!there is some people but nothing much :P
    dlw just sucks... its the same bs map everytime :P its better 2 go 2 ardream, ^^

yea.. i wouldnt compare dlw to dcz......i hate dlw so much lol, i would rather the server be down than have dlw. cause then atleast im not wasting scrolls, pots, or time.

but overall ardream is active almost at all hours, just sometimes it goes empty like overnight or when hacking mages are in ardream..cause no one stands a chance against them its waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadHatter View Post
    Thinking about coming back to USKO after a couple years, I just want to play DCZ though. What server is most active when it comes to DCZ? Is it fun? Is it worth doing? I just miss PKing with a couple friends, don't wanna invest too much time/money in anything though.
    dcz is good bro, there's a lot of gg gear in dcz now though

Not Beramus. Kepster here

Banned Member

c-west ardream is active enough

+1 cwesttttttttt.

in ares there are 3 clans which are rowling the dcz. 2 on humen side 1 on orc side.

Returnwolves
    Invictus
    ---> humen

Nobodyisperfect
    ---> orc

Founder of LigmaBawz. Senior Member Boshar's Avatar

imo ares dcz is more active, you can baba for+9 or +10 sets cheaper than anywhere else

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    go to old servers will be fll +10's/9 with the above average tbl/hackers, best best for hack free/turk free enviroment and anti sorta crazy items is cwest for sure

every server has babashoppers...cwest is definitely no exception.

yea, ares has a good amount of +10s and +9s...but the price ratio is in-line with +9 items found on cwest...

honestly, id rather have some turk go off on me about shit than someone who speaks english...at least i have no idea what theyre saying lols
    and to be honest, some of the biggest jerk offs ive met have been english speaking players

i pk on ares and its pretty good pk at times. another thing i like about ares server is that dd25 helms are pretty accessible, unlike cwest. so you can always build a char around that...rather than just settling for a chitin build and huntin for a dd15, just so you dont get raped by the hoard of sins i ardy

MakeYouSweat

Quote Originally Posted by eebertay View Post
    every server has babashoppers...cwest is definitely no exception.

yea, ares has a good amount of +10s and +9s...but the price ratio is in-line with +9 items found on cwest...

honestly, id rather have some turk go off on me about shit than someone who speaks english...at least i have no idea what theyre saying lols
    and to be honest, some of the biggest jerk offs ive met have been english speaking players

i pk on ares and its pretty good pk at times. another thing i like about ares server is that dd25 helms are pretty accessible, unlike cwest. so you can always build a char around that...rather than just settling for a chitin build and huntin for a dd15, just so you dont get raped by the hoard of sins i ardy
    You are just BSing coz you want english players to come to your server lolz...

You say " id rather have some turk go off on me about shit than someone who speaks english...at least i have no idea what theyre saying lols" but same can be said about PK, youll pk with them and wont understand shit and you wont understand wtf they want from you.

And I wont mention the amount of hacks in there... Yeah C West have some hackers to, but guess what? They are also turks!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast