Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

(USKO) New server Titan

This is a discussion on (USKO) New server Titan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Here i was waiting for a server merge and get this......
Page: 2

Here i was waiting for a server merge and get this...
    Moi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    You talk as if EUKO or Helios cz was plagued with hackers.

People have grown up, they don't give a shit if some stupid hackers are farming it up at emc cardinals or apes. As long as cz is clean (which is the case infact), it is all good.
    +1
    Started EUKO at europa like 1week, i just saw hackers sometimes in APE, centaur, or other stupid spots..
    Exp at eslant is full, both paramuns, sometimes both brahman spots, that's nice .

Wow.

well at least people got some fresh material for making new memes about KO.

this is just hilarious.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

IM GOING!!! What gm sells items again? Oh yeah all of them. Pffft fuck usko.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Well it might actually be clean in terms of gms selling items, Afaik Nttgame doesn't roll that way. BUT new usko servers are ALWAYS plagued with koxpers ... who remembers that video with a highway of hackers between mining spots. This is a really bad move for usko, It was clear all along that Nttgame was running usko into the ground to boast Euko, If fact K2 even stated this in court being the reasoning behind opening euko, anyone else thought it was strange for a company to open two english version of the same game? then for one company to take them over and remove all restrictions...

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lavell View Post
    IM GOING!!! What gm sells items again? Oh yeah all of them. Pffft fuck usko.
    This is your 3rd strike, retarded clueless monkey. You do realize that USKO and EUKO are run by the same company now, ya?
    Seriously kid, grow the fuck up and get some attention elsewhere, you're nothing more than a sad babashopper who has accomplished nothing in this game. Keep on spending your daddy's money to get some respect, you truly disgust me.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    This is your 3rd strike, retarded clueless monkey. You do realize that USKO and EUKO are run by the same company now, ya?
    Seriously kid, grow the fuck up and get some attention elsewhere, you're nothing more than a sad babashopper who has accomplished nothing in this game. Keep on spending your daddy's money to get some respect, you truly disgust me.
    Damn he's mad!
    deeh and razor like this.

Hey coolboyp2 i like your style man i really do. I forgot ntt runs usko. So mabe ill take the team to titan just to greet my buddy coolboyp2 in cz.

Although with the new homepage of Nttgame, its pretty obvious but some people don't think that deeply into those kind of things, this seems to be more of a vent for your hatred of the guy. Lets not get bitter now. Your whole persona on this forums seems to be an almost an "I'm better than you, I've played the game the long than you, I'm something, you're nothing." Its almost like after you've finished playing the game you still have something to prove, well you don't. Not that I know your 'accomplishments' in this game but let me make an educated guess. You played in a time of 'Legends' what ever you like to call it. To be honest these were times clouded by unfair advantage. Bugs, dupes, GM shops and just general lack of game knowledge of 80% of the player base, what's the accomplishment in noob bashing, none if you ask me.

Now the gap between the worst player and the best player has closed, you don't see any 000000 style players, simply because they can't exist in the way the game is today. The game is somewhat fair these days. It's more about skill, in terms of pk mechanics and timing rather than exploiting the knowledge you have over your opponent to get an advantage. I think of the last official server you had a character on, EUKO. Now tell me what you accomplished there ? a level 46 fishing character if my memory doesn't deceive me.

I'm sure many people share this view... It's time for you to hang your "Juxtaglomerular Apparatus" on the shelf and leave, move on with your life, I hope it doesn't take for you to get banned on these forums before you see the light.

here we go again

JUST IGNORE HIM guys
    Phar0 likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood View Post
    Although with the new homepage of Nttgame, its pretty obvious but some people don't think that deeply into those kind of things, this seems to be more of a vent for your hatred of the guy. Lets not get bitter now. Your whole persona on this forums seems to be an almost an "I'm better than you, I've played the game the long than you, I'm something, you're nothing." Its almost like after you've finished playing the game you still have something to prove, well you don't. Not that I know your 'accomplishments' in this game but let me make an educated guess. You played in a time of 'Legends' what ever you like to call it. To be honest these were times clouded by unfair advantage. Bugs, dupes, GM shops and just general lack of game knowledge of 80% of the player base, what's the accomplishment in noob bashing, none if you ask me.

Now the gap between the worst player and the best player has closed, you don't see any 000000 style players, simply because they can't exist in the way the game is today. The game is somewhat fair these days. It's more about skill, in terms of pk mechanics and timing rather than exploiting the knowledge you have over your opponent to get an advantage. I think of the last official server you had a character on, EUKO. Now tell me what you accomplished there ? a level 46 fishing character if my memory doesn't deceive me.

I'm sure many people share this view... It's time for you to hang your "Juxtaglomerular Apparatus" on the shelf and leave, move on with your life, I hope it doesn't take for you to get banned on these forums before you see the light.
    Oh, trust me, I am way over this game and I have accomplished more than most while I was playing. You're right about EUKO, I was mainly fishing to help my friends, but that was because I actually had to study to become something in life, something which you'll never be as this game will always be the center of your life. So ya, keep wasting your time and money on this shitty game to enhance your virtual life that covers up for your lack of real one, I'll spend mine on making my real life better.
    Old times were about exploits and what not? well, guess what? Nowadays, it's about babashopping, something that is very familiar to you, so cut your bullshit with this "skill" statement, if you had any real "skill", you wouldn't have to babashop as much as you do.

Oh, trust me, I am way over this game and I have accomplished more than most while I was playing. You're right about EUKO, I was mainly fishing to help my friends, but that was because I actually had to study to become something in life, something which you'll never be as this game will always be the center of your life. So ya, keep wasting your time and money on this shitty game to enhance your virtual life that covers up for your lack of real one, I'll spend mine on making my real life better.
    Old times were about exploits and what not? well, guess what? Nowadays, it's about babashopping, something that is very familiar to you, so cut your bullshit with this "skill" statement, if you had any real "skill", you wouldn't have to babashop as much as you do.
    Babashopping was always present in this game, just nowadays it doesn't give you such an advantage. I babashop because I don't like to farm, my time is worth much more than that. I see you didn't address my points rather you went on another " I'm better than you" attack, it's seriously getting old. Money couldn't improve my life, It would be superficial and naive to think money can improve ones life in my position and the way you present your self, yours also. This game isn't currently the centre of my life and never will be. Everyone has a different definition of 'Becoming something'. You know actions speak louder than words, you seem to have a lot of words, people who really have success don't act the way you do. They have a thing called humility something you lack. If you're trying to convince an online community of a 10 year old MMO how much of a success you're going to be, you're probably unlikely to ever become remotely close to being successful in anyone's eyes.
    ResserGD likes this.

And you are still making your life/time use better i see by trolling forums of a game you dont even play... bravo!

You hate on a guy who is french who came to america alone who was living on the street who went to school worked 2 jobs learned english and accomplished the dream that i started with. Coolboyp2 you will never know what hard times is. I worked so hard in my life and i can do as i wish. And i have played since 04.

You attack a guy who has not so great english and thats pathetic. You are no leader! Nobody will travel with you into the trenches. Your attacks on me make you look weak and shook. Yet i forgive you man. whats the point. Why do you waste your time trying to flame me? Yes euko was nothing for us so mabe we should go to titan. Yet whats the point? The legends are gone bro and thats okay. I play to have fun. Its about 7 friends bonding and growing with times. Thats what its about.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast