Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

(USKO) New server Titan

This is a discussion on (USKO) New server Titan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You merely adopted English. I was born in it. Molded by it....
Page: 3

You merely adopted English. I was born in it. Molded by it.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Girls love the way i talk. Thats all that counts. Btw im going to play titan. The last server i played that was new was oly and that was fun. Clan members will go with me. Sorry razor. Have fun on euko lol.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lavell View Post
    Girls love the way i talk. Thats all that counts. Btw im going to play titan. The last server i played that was new was oly and that was fun. Clan members will go with me. Sorry razor. Have fun on euko lol.
    You weren't around last time they did this... but i'll enlighten you.

Knight Online Helios Maden Komedisi ) - YouTube

lol... new server on usko

WTF......... Lol I never seen anything like that wow

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lavell View Post
    You hate on a guy who is french who came to america alone who was living on the street who went to school worked 2 jobs learned english and accomplished the dream that i started with. Coolboyp2 you will never know what hard times is. I worked so hard in my life and i can do as i wish. And i have played since 04.
    Do you want me to pity you or applaud you? because I pity you, but not because of the things you mentioned, it's merely because of your lack of intelligence, childlish responses and the need to babashop immensely to be something.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood View Post
    Babashopping was always present in this game, just nowadays it doesn't give you such an advantage. I babashop because I don't like to farm, my time is worth much more than that. I see you didn't address my points rather you went on another " I'm better than you" attack, it's seriously getting old. Money couldn't improve my life, It would be superficial and naive to think money can improve ones life in my position and the way you present your self, yours also. This game isn't currently the centre of my life and never will be. Everyone has a different definition of 'Becoming something'. You know actions speak louder than words, you seem to have a lot of words, people who really have success don't act the way you do. They have a thing called humility something you lack. If you're trying to convince an online community of a 10 year old MMO how much of a success you're going to be, you're probably unlikely to ever become remotely close to being successful in anyone's eyes.

This, and just this. I couldn't have put it better myself.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Do you want me to pity you or applaud you? because I pity you, but not because of the things you mentioned, it's merely because of your lack of intelligence, childlish responses and the need to babashop immensely to be something.

Seriously dude, give over. The only person who sounds childish with minimal intellect right now is you. There is nothing wrong in using money on this game. As Ambrose said, time is money, and many people including myself would rather spend their money to limit their time to do what they like.

I don't understand you. You're flaming people saying they won't be anything in life, yet you don't even play this game and you are still on this forum. Is that called being something in life?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ResserGD View Post
    Seriously dude, give over. The only person who sounds childish with minimal intellect right now is you. There is nothing wrong in using money on this game. As Ambrose said, time is money, and many people including myself would rather spend their money to limit their time to do what they like.

I don't understand you. You're flaming people saying they won't be anything in life, yet you don't even play this game and you are still on this forum. Is that called being something in life?
    I don't see any relation between playing the game in current times and being on this forum, I like the drama here so I stay. And ya, I truly define sucess in life by the ability to troll on this forum. That would mean razor is the Einstein of our generation.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    I don't see any relation between playing the game in current times and being on this forum, I like the drama here so I stay. And ya, I truly define sucess in life by the ability to troll on this forum. That would mean razor is the Einstein of our generation.

The relation is that this is a forum that is for the game. In fact, most posts are about the game. Until you come and cause the drama you adore so much. It's stupid, surely you have better things to do in your successful life?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ResserGD View Post
    The relation is that this is a forum that is for the game. In fact, most posts are about the game. Until you come and cause the drama you adore so much. It's stupid, surely you have better things to do in your successful life?
    The forum is for the players of the game, whether it's current players or former ones. I never said I wasn't one of the causes of the drama I "adore so much" as you said, so I don't understand your need to say this. You're right about one thing though, I do have better things to do, but I enjoy this more at the moment, it's fun to argue for the sake of arguing, especially with dumbfucks like lavell and the rest of them.

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

USKO iz ded
    coolboyp2 likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by XeroK View Post
    USKO iz ded
    I like your sig, shame I didn't save mine :P

hmmn i miss pk time. well might even try titan out to see what hapens

guess il give it a try

Little archer Senior Member

somehow I was brought to the convo, again.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast