Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

(USKO) New server Titan

This is a discussion on (USKO) New server Titan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gonna be genie and lvl flash there?...
Page: 4

gonna be genie and lvl flash there?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Coolboyp2 please link me to the market section were i babashop you dumb fuck! I never bought items for usd. I spent close to 500 on pus and flipped items and got lucky upgrading. Your fucking so jelly because you live with your mom and poor as shit. Your trash bro. You act like you run with the best when I Trained your peace of shit clan leader so long ago. He nor you will ever have the class that we have or skill. Gtfo i hope jeff and you both go to titan so i can trash you both.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    gonna be genie and lvl flash there?
    Ofc .

Quote Originally Posted by Lavell View Post
    Coolboyp2 please link me to the market section were i babashop you dumb fuck! I never bought items for usd. I spent close to 500 on pus and flipped items and got lucky upgrading. Your fucking so jelly because you live with your mom and poor as shit. Your trash bro. You act like you run with the best when I Trained your peace of shit clan leader so long ago. He nor you will ever have the class that we have or skill. Gtfo i hope jeff and you both go to titan so i can trash you both.
    well that escalated quickly

If they can control the gold farming on titan it should be fun. I hope the econemy ends up being like europa.

Someone go reserve the name tHeUnBeAtAbLe.

Forever trolling.
    ilterates likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    I don't see any relation between playing the game in current times and being on this forum, I like the drama here so I stay. And ya, I truly define sucess in life by the ability to troll on this forum. That would mean razor is the Einstein of our generation.
    No you pretty much take the cake cause at least Razor has some intellect... Seriously how the f.uck are you not banned yet, you literally help NONE at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Someone go reserve the name tHeUnBeAtAbLe.

Forever trolling.
    Some people just want to see the world burn.

Eslant bosses are going to be tough. I wonder how long it will take before people can kill them on titan.

with plat prem id say 1-2 days 60

If someone donates to me a prem, and genius, I can go =)

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    King of Knight - Online - Server Status

Servers are dead, right now its like 600 people online on turk servers, and 200 on C-west...
    Prime time it's like 750-800 on Turk servers and 400 on C-west, so ya, let's open a new server and make the numbers drop even further.

To be honest, USKO is about to hit private servers online numbers soon.
    Maybe some of the servers are dead.
    and the amount of people you wrote above isn't right.

Since the game moved to MGame , King of Knight isn't working(seriously look , diez 2 - 31 users online?)

the servers in usko isn't dead , only c-west is. But I hope there will be a server merge with any other server so it wont continue like this(there is peroids we have good pk and peroids like now that there isn't any pk at all- almost at all.)

BY THE WAY , if someone intersted in server merge at usko(cwest & helios or anything else) read this topic and a good comment will be helpfully aswell.

Merge C-West with Helios!

Quote Originally Posted by Lavell View Post
    Eslant bosses are going to be tough. I wonder how long it will take before people can kill them on titan.
    probably just 7 sins and priest could do it...

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    Maybe some of the servers are dead.
    and the amount of people you wrote above isn't right.

Since the game moved to MGame , King of Knight isn't working(seriously look , diez 2 - 31 users online?)

the servers in usko isn't dead , only c-west is. But I hope there will be a server merge with any other server so it wont continue like this(there is peroids we have good pk and peroids like now that there isn't any pk at all- almost at all.)

BY THE WAY , if someone intersted in server merge at usko(cwest & helios or anything else) read this topic and a good comment will be helpfully aswell.

Merge C-West with Helios!
    Quote from Piongu official forums: "We recently merged EUKO servers but don't plan to do this here at the USKO anytime soon"

Also I doubt that Helios and C-west would be merged, since they have a great gear difference and in server age Oo

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by dark_warrior_13 View Post
    Quote from Piongu official forums: "We recently merged EUKO servers but don't plan to do this here at the USKO anytime soon"

Also I doubt that Helios and C-west would be merged, since they have a great gear difference and in server age Oo

Didn't you read what I wrote on first post?
    and here you can see what he said exactly, don't change the words..

Quote Originally Posted by Piongu; On 10.5.2012, 11:09 AM
    We won't merge server(just in case: now).
    And I talked yasterday to a Game Master (called Jaecar) he logged to cwest and wrote on notice
    "If anyone have any questions PM Jaecar, Please do not say "Hi". Just write your question"
    so I pmed him and asked about server merge so he said,
    "Most of C-West players asking for a merge, I'll move it on and see what can we do about it"
    So I told him , Seriously its so dead nowdays, there isn't even a decent pk, no exp partys..
    then he said
    "I know C-West has inactivity issue, I hope we'll find a solution for this as soon as possible"
    ----
    I belive there is a chance then, if there wasn't a chance this topic had to be closed already by admin/moderator right?Just vote in this topic for your opinion.
    Chris likes this.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast