Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Tired of playing PvP Servers

This is a discussion on Tired of playing PvP Servers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello guys, as title says i'm really tired of playing on PvP servers. They are closing, re-launch and opening a ...
Page: 1

Default Tired of playing PvP Servers

Hello guys, as title says i'm really tired of playing on PvP servers. They are closing, re-launch and opening a new one per month and i all do is farm, buying a few item from PuS to donate and get better gear but all i have is NOTHING since 4 months. So i choose the Usko to play on but i really don't know which server is good for a new start, is there any suggestion?

well depend what u expect, we got some english clans at Europa, i just stated adream clan for fun with my frends.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    well depend what u expect, we got some english clans at Europa, i just stated adream clan for fun with my frends.

Let's say which server got the most english community.

Quote Originally Posted by Ribb View Post
    Let's say which server got the most english community.
    well Europa, Anatolia mostly.

Banned Senior Member

well Europa, Anatolia mostly.
    English community on ressurection is big as whole anatolia community.

havent played Europa but started playing Anatolia a month ago, it is not so bad. However, from 1 to 70 its tough exp as no parties in Lufer except Apes and if you join those parties you get the Koxper stamp. If you like exping alone and doing quest you will be fine. After 70 you can join eslant paramun parties but again you will have to join a clan to stay on them otherwise you wont be able to find slot very easy.
    I havent started going to CZ so no idea how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Small_BUT_Efective View Post
    English community on ressurection is big as whole anatolia community.
    rotfl xD

Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    havent played Europa but started playing Anatolia a month ago, it is not so bad. However, from 1 to 70 its tough exp as no parties in Lufer except Apes and if you join those parties you get the Koxper stamp. If you like exping alone and doing quest you will be fine. After 70 you can join eslant paramun parties but again you will have to join a clan to stay on them otherwise you wont be able to find slot very easy.
    I havent started going to CZ so no idea how it is.

I heard there is a Genie thing which works like old Koxp but legal in game, is it true? How you lvl there?

Quote Originally Posted by Ribb View Post
    I heard there is a Genie thing which works like old Koxp but legal in game, is it true? How you lvl there?
    well it is a bot, and quite expensive, but thats effective way to exp 83 at paramuns esl. And one thing about anatolia, there is alot +9 and some +10 items.

It's true and Genie is a life saver. You need that to join eslant paramun parties as well. You set it up and leave it to exp for you. But first you need a clan that exps so you can get slot in parties. Even if you get a slot as they need a attacker (maybe different for priests) if you are not in the clan, you can easily find yourself out of the party if a clannie of them comes along. If you get in a clan, you wont have any issue getting to 80 in a month.
    getting 60 is easy with genie just set it up somewhere in maradon or skeletons in lufer, problem with genie start when you are over 60 and get very low exp from maradon and normal lufer mobs. you cannot set genie to other mobs as you will constantly dye and as there is no apostle parties it takes time to exp between 60 - 70 (depends what you are though if you are priest youc an get slot in eslant paramuns even if you are under 70 lvl). I did hob goblins in hell abbys which I believe was the best exp for that level u get. After 70 you can do eslant quests and eslant paramun to get to 80 or try find a prty in cz.

true you see many people running around like a light bulb , how is Europe compared to Anatolia item wise?

Banned Senior Member

rotfl xD
    Regiss, im serious.

Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    true you see many people running around like a light bulb , how is Europe compared to Anatolia item wise?
    not even one +10 high class, we got on server 6 cursed +9 (chaos ball, chaos wirinom, bombastic wiriom, Adamant and Sweet kiss nebiros, aztec faun ), but there is quite amount of shard /raptors / chitins 9.

So we can say Europa is better about items and English community, right ? I also wonder how much i have to pay for Genie with that Exp. premium. I can not see cause im at work right now. Anyone know or in-game right now?

Europa for sure, its not to far out on items so that your left in the dust.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast