usko premmy

This is a discussion on usko premmy within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yo guys, i would like to know wich premium is/are available now (i remember there were bronze, gold, plat, disc ...
Page: 1

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

Default usko premmy

Yo guys, i would like to know wich premium is/are available now (i remember there were bronze, gold, plat, disc and exp prem before Mgame popped up and the exp prem...was the best 4exping -if i remember right- is it still so?! ) and well a "trusted" place where to buy the codes.
    I used to use playspan but it seems like they ended all ko codes but platinum/gold ones...therefore i 'm asking ..if all premiums are still working rightly -

So putting it shortly...which kind of prem do u suggest me 4 exping fastly and where/how to buy it - if it's possible.
    Tnx 4 any reply

Quote Originally Posted by inarco View Post
    Yo guys, i would like to know wich premium is/are available now (i remember there were bronze, gold, plat, disc and exp prem before Mgame popped up and the exp prem...was the best 4exping -if i remember right- is it still so?! ) and well a "trusted" place where to buy the codes.
    I used to use playspan but it seems like they ended all ko codes but platinum/gold ones...therefore i 'm asking ..if all premiums are still working rightly -

So putting it shortly...which kind of prem do u suggest me 4 exping fastly and where/how to buy it - if it's possible.
    Tnx 4 any reply
    Well undoubtedly EXP premium best for exp.. and yes they still the same ,
    and you are right that playspan have no kc anymore so i will give u 2x link what i have used in these days and quite good , you just need to buy that code and go on the live chat and they will send the code on your mail box immediately..
    and if u going for exp then go for exp prem , dnt even think for platinum..
    sites are --
    1. www.thepowerlevel.com
    2.Welcome to buy Minecraft gift code,Xbox live points,Xboxlive gold month card,Battlefield 3 CD Key,iTunes Gift Card

after you buy the code don't forget to go on live chat for get the code .. and they will give you instantly 16 digit code.. which is quite good than k2 network code

Banned Regular Member

ya exp prem still the best one but platinum also good if u want some free knight cash. For some esn code u can only get them from turkey ppl so its hard atm but i send a ticket to Magme about that and we should be able to get code from Mgame very soon.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ibloodycool View Post
    Well undoubtedly EXP premium best for exp.. and yes they still the same ,
    and you are right that playspan have no kc anymore so i will give u 2x link what i have used in these days and quite good , you just need to buy that code and go on the live chat and they will send the code on your mail box immediately..
    and if u going for exp then go for exp prem , dnt even think for platinum..
    sites are --
    1. www.thepowerlevel.com
    2.Welcome to buy Minecraft gift code,Xbox live points,Xboxlive gold month card,Battlefield 3 CD Key,iTunes Gift Card

after you buy the code don't forget to go on live chat for get the code .. and they will give you instantly 16 digit code.. which is quite good than k2 network code
    $47 usd for 3200 kc? eff that. There's suppose to be an official english esn seller anyday now so I would wait for that if I were you.

Quote Originally Posted by Excision View Post
    $47 usd for 3200 kc? eff that. There's suppose to be an official english esn seller anyday now so I would wait for that if I were you.
    yea i never said that they are cheap like playspan.
    i said that they selling the current esn codes..
    if he need kc's and dnt care for more some $ then its good for him :P
    and +1 i want that mgame put playspan on their business back :/

Quote Originally Posted by Excision View Post

if i understand what you mean is better to wait ... very expensive :s