Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

You think only Turks are annoying?

This is a discussion on You think only Turks are annoying? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I started playing this game called APB over a month ago. It's simple and online version of GTA to be ...
Page: 1

Default You think only Turks are annoying?

I started playing this game called APB over a month ago. It's simple and online version of GTA to be honest. Idea is the same. You can steal any car in game and finish your mission before opposing side kills you. It's a blast for me and the game is a lot of fun.

The problem with the game is the company who made the game is broke at the moment and they went under administration. This is why they can't do anything about the game which includes fixing bugs and post importantly catching hackers.

The game is 3rd person shooter which means you need to aim at people to kill them and that allows aimbotting. Although cheating is not as common in knight online it is still as annoying as the cheating in knight online.

Cheaters are annoying as fuck;

You know those typical annoying knight online cheaters. They get away with their kosp, illegally bought items and their dupes. When you say something they are not ashamed at all but cocky.
    In APB the cheaters are much more annoying than that believe me. They have two magic words in their little world. U MAD and QQ.

The funny part about this is they are not young! The game requires to be 18 years old to purchase it. That doesn't mean younger people can't get it but most people are older.

Those idiot cheaters are paying 9$/month to play this game but they pay 25$ per month to use this aimbot program.

Here is a fellow cheater using his imagination :P

Last edited by ilterates; 08-29-2010 at 06:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    I started playing this game called APB over a month ago. It's simple and online version of GTA to be honest. Idea is the same. You can steal any car in game and finish your mission before opposing side kills you. It's a blast for me and the game is a lot of fun.

The problem with the game is the company who made the game is broke at the moment and they went under administration. This is why they can't do anything about the game which includes fixing bugs and post importantly catching hackers.

The game is 3rd person shooter which means you need to aim at people to kill them and that allows aimbotting. Although cheating is not as common in knight online it is still as annoying as the cheating in knight online.

Cheaters are annoying as fuck;

You know those typical annoying knight online cheaters. They get away with their kosp, illegally bought items and their dupes. When you say something they are not ashamed at all but cocky.
    In APB the cheaters are much more annoying than that believe me. They have two magic words in their little world. U MAD and QQ.

1 - The funny part about this is they are not young! The game requires to be 18 years old to purchase it. That doesn't mean younger people can't get it but most people are older.

2 - Those idiot cheaters are paying 9$/month to play this game but they pay 25$ per month to use this aimbot program.

Here is a fellow cheater using his imagination :P
    1 - Since when does that stop anyone? People have to be 18 years or older to even buy TF2 but theirs 12-13 year olds playing it all the time so that don't mean shit.

2 - Actually the game is free per month if you actually sell cash which the amount to sell for 400 points for a month is about 50k. which takes at tops about 5-6 hours to get.

3 - Why are you even playing such a shitty game and whining about hackers? You can do that in KO and at least that company isn't going bankrupt anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by VictoryAkara View Post
    1 - Since when does that stop anyone? People have to be 18 years or older to even buy TF2 but theirs 12-13 year olds playing it all the time so that don't mean shit.

2 - Actually the game is free per month if you actually sell cash which the amount to sell for 400 points for a month is about 50k. which takes at tops about 5-6 hours to get.

3 - Why are you even playing such a shitty game and whining about hackers? You can do that in KO and at least that company isn't going bankrupt anytime soon.
    If I wanted to whine I would go that in APB forums. I am here to discuss something. I am trying to say that it's not just turks being annoying. kapish?

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

i prefer turkish whiners over english ones.. simply because i have no idea what they are talking about, so it doesnt matter to me all that much.

play wow and you'll notice how bad a community can get O_o or play 360 and listen to what the people have to say..

Shomo

Lol. Turkish people have never been annoying to me.
    Just when some KS and PM about random stuff.
    Maybe it's gotten worse? I havent logged USKO in over a year ):

If I wanted to whine I would go that in APB forums. I am here to discuss something. I am trying to say that it's not just turks being annoying. kapish?
    Who the hell in their right mind would believe that turks are the only annoying people out there? Shit, reading your post annoyed me. Are you turkish?

Also no shit people are cheating what the hell kinda game is that lol

Quote Originally Posted by CurLy View Post
    Who the hell in their right mind would believe that turks are the only annoying people out there? Shit, reading your post annoyed me. Are you turkish?

Also no shit people are cheating what the hell kinda game is that lol
    This forum is mostly used by Knight Online users. Agree? Who are the most annoying people in Knight Online? Nationality wise.

Now you know what I'm trying to say.

I never knew their was any more people that were annoying.

This is kind of a stupid topic, As for your pm - Dude, Your the one who's opening a stupid post, so expect stupid answer's.

Not to mention whoever plays APB at this point is kinda dumb xD;.

eh, internet made people stupid. I was trying to keep this forum alive because there are fun people here. However those people disappeared. Ban this account please.

theres always gonna be people who are annoying ingame... cant prevent it

lol wtf you guys talking about ?! hehe

lol. we know that there is other annoying people in the world, but you remember that this is a mostly Knight Online forum. That's why we always are talking about turks being annoying is because in Knight Online they are the annoying people.
    all in all, turks are annoying and childish in knight online.
    i'm sure if was any other game certain people would be annoying too.
    /end

Banned for scamming.

just the feeling that people can use hacks, etc.
    makes me feel that the game is pretty bad.
    Of course there are cheats, hacks, etc. for all games available,
    but there are limits ..
    I think it's pretty much the game-devolopers
    I think it is game developers' responsibility to prevent hacks which makes the game unfair.
    The worst thing about Knight Online in my view is illegal items.

deathklock

Ya in other games too, most hackers speak perfect english.

At least you don't have to worry about the cheater's in APB Since it's closed lawlz

@ Death - Don't give them such a high skilled name such as hacker's, call them what they are - Cheater's.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast