Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

USKO is a private server! -> Join the EUKO Ardream Scene!

This is a discussion on USKO is a private server! -> Join the EUKO Ardream Scene! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by UbiQuitousCZ some players still possessing rare weapon defense armors like paper, plates, fullplates helmets with 25 dagger ...
Page: 2

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by UbiQuitousCZ View Post
    some players still possessing rare weapon defense armors like paper, plates, fullplates helmets with 25 dagger defense and other weap def stuff
    What do you mean "still possessing"? It's no longer possible to get them?

EUKO have missed the only chance they could possily have, and that was at the begining, many ppl came there, with the right spirit. the fact that they screwed in after few months so badly, is equal to pure barbarism. Seriosuly is way too late that they trying to make things better NOW, its obvious that most of us dont belive them whatsoever. i dont see any possible reason why i should belive same ppl which wasnt able to hold their servers playable for 3/4 months after the start. for me NNT failed more than K2/magme ever did. surprised that anyone still having so high expectations when it comes to euko.

Quote Originally Posted by KOnewb1984 View Post
    Even with everything u wrote here , the EUKO is still 1000 times better than usko , Honestly the people bashing EUKO either have never played it or just not given it a proper chance and just booked it when it was the "cool thing to do". Cheater are being banned/jailed daily btw just check the official forums and u can see the many topics about it. Also about the candy staffs , most ppl who have them are non-skilled noobs so i dont know what your wooried about, they are still mages and get spiked harder than they can hit with any skill.
    what i have heard from other players, old USKO servers are more playable and even new players are starting there (Ares, Beramus for example) but agree, EUKO (but only Europa server) is better than C-W or Helios...
    btw i was playing EUKO from the beginning and i left (i had quite good gear and border np symbol) not long time ago, all of my friends left one after one, for me and my friends EUKO was a big disappointment, but maybe thats the problem, anyway now we are waiting for Diablo 3

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    What do you mean "still possessing"? It's no longer possible to get them?
    you can only buy them from merchants from other players, of course for a high price
    they launched drop of rare weapon defense items (+ Candy Staves) by mistake and after week or two they stopped it but didnt delete these items
    so some players are owners of WDI from papers to chitins

Oh?

Nope!

Check it for yourself before you try and tell it how it is. I too quit EUKO months ago, but with the new release of ardream shits gettin pretty mint. As said earlier, the way the EUKO ardream system stands at the moment with just 2k/200ac buffs and limits on items available to babaphuck a 59- character makes it reminiscent of the early days of USKO ardream.

But heck, if you don't wanna come then I encourage you not to brahs.

EDIT: As for the price of weapon defence, picked up a priest FP helmet +6/25 for 400m (To put that into perspective, gb's are $6.50 to babashop / an MD+8 is 325m). Pretty affordable, especially considering you can settle for t3/t2/t1 dd if it better fits the bill.

Yea the best scrolls you can use in dcz are 1k hp and 150ac but i havent seen many people using them.

About hackers, in week or so that dcz has been up theres been maybe 5-6 hackers, all noobs 1-2hit and most of them banned in couple days since they are reported and the gm logs pretty many times per week ( when it notices that the gm is on and you can pm him )

Weapon def armors are pretty much useless only the dd helms do something, best helms give 25dd and the skelly 10dd so max dd that pretty many got is 35 ( i know theres dd shields and staffs but hardly anyone uses those ) in usko you got dd helms with 10-15 dd? and iron sets= +30dd so its the same situation there.

Weapon defence is well and truly not a problem. Try things out, before you negative-nancy bomb the thread and work to hypothesize problems.

Whats the rough cost of gearing a char, im guessin 7s/olds are still more than viable to pk with? Whats the activity like?

Any decent clans/players?

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Whats the rough cost of gearing a char, im guessin 7s/olds are still more than viable to pk with? Whats the activity like?

For an aussie, peak activity would start at like 10pm. More and more people joining each day, mostly random parties, not many well-organised clans have had time to set up yet properly. Humans seem to camp orcs more than orcs camp humans, but thanks to chaos stone, bowl fights become spectacular.

In terms of price:

Shard+7 about 140m each
    Chitin+7 set 100m
    Old RoLs about 70m each
    Old EMEs about 5m each
    Old Skele about 40m, or old elf belt 10m
    Old WP 15m

To put that into perspective, gbs can be bought for $6.50 or less if you buy bulk. Not trying to encouraging babashopping, just for interests sake.

60 bucks then aye, what is peak activity? Like we talking 8v8 or 30v30?

With 5-10gb you can gear any char with +7s/olds ( gb price around 6usd atm ). Because item lvl reqs that gear is more than good.

Dcz is better everyday just lacks a good orc clan. Humans got MovingTarget only clan thats skilled or atleast i havent seen anyone else yet.

best one i've seen yet was probably close to 30vs30 but normally 2-3 partys vs 2-3partys+randoms running around

Sounds like orcs need some help jak! lol

Peak time is closer to the 30v30, and it was half of that a couple'a days ago. As things stand now, off peak is straight dead. But ardreams only been recently released - you see plenty of people / clans still in luff getting 59 and the resta their shit together. If your sceptical that its going to get hectic you could always wait a week or two and check in on this topic, especially if you were gonna invest cash.

Quote Originally Posted by asdas View Post
    best one i've seen yet was probably close to 30vs30 but normally 2-3 partys vs 2-3partys+randoms running around
    The TR/english mix clan IForReason looks like they might have some game, and Panamera starting to recruit some people. No hardcore pure english GG clans worth mentioning on orcside though. Niches to be filled yo.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast