Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree1Likes

USKO is a private server! -> Join the EUKO Ardream Scene!

This is a discussion on USKO is a private server! -> Join the EUKO Ardream Scene! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; good thing im not the euko fanboy around here anymore...
Page: 6

Little archer Senior Member

good thing im not the euko fanboy around here anymore

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    good thing im not the euko fanboy around here anymore
    i don't think there is any good english knight online server left to play anymore besides EUKOL , and in private servers , if you wanna play with good char , you must donate ....

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPath View Post
    i don't think there is any good english knight online server left to play anymore besides EUKOL , and in private servers , if you wanna play with good char , you must donate ....
    right but in usko you can get the best gear without spending a dime lol...

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    yes sir , that's very true actually ! usko is up since 9 years , so it's 100% easy to make money with all those dungeons opened such as Bi-frost , chaos , ft and stuff
    and you can buy items for cheap and sell for higher , but actually whatever items you get , you go to CZ and u get crushed like a bug ! with all these peeps with +10 and +9 items like i mean wtf , who can kill a priest holding a gabs +9 and iron set +3 , and krowaz +7/+8/+9 set i mean come on lol ! so it's kinda hard for someone who's gonna start now ... i mean he must pay $$ to be able to go to CZ and at least pk a bit ...

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Why do you need to spend money to get items in EUKO and in USKO not..?

All the items in EUKO are cheap, and yet you can use the same methods you use in USKO in order to get money and get geared even faster as in EUKO (DCZ-wise) even shards 7 and Chitins 7 are enough for pk while in USKO you need at least shards 8 to do any DMG

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by henkish View Post
    i can help u noobie!
    lulz! thought it would take hour's, i could do it if it take's 30 mins, and wouldnt need much in ard, basically a troll armor set and the quest uniques, could use a dd helm tho lol

Quote Originally Posted by Canofwhopass View Post
    what time of day do you get on? im on alot threw the day way to many orcs lol
    Well I'm on pretty much, also damn what time zones you play on if there's orcs? :O
    Mostly for me it's just farming .__.

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

ah im easteren time zone lots of orc in the morning to after need at night theres more orcs then humans most of the time.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Maybe you should all think about they DO there best already im jumping in euko so fast as i can together with my buddy SluttyMcBudSex and he never complains about anything , same for usko i played there old days and sometimes now, situation is out of control , old days i used to play as warrior -Morka- in ardream with +1rev now in usko/c-west isnt possible anymore cause baba's the worse part of all if you kill them in vs and they run away from you , and comon guys give euko the chanse to proof there self its such a waste to flame it let them fix the hacks and lets start playing so they actually keep updating , on the other hand it would be so much better for 80% of usko players or peaple that wanna join that they delete +10s atleast if they want more players they need to work on it! , i'l be playing euko ardream/ some other games and just stop with this topics if you can do it better to fix euko go take it over , wich we all know they do much better then k2/mgame

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    Maybe you should all think about they DO there best already im jumping in euko so fast as i can together with my buddy SluttyMcBudSex and he never complains about anything , same for usko i played there old days and sometimes now, situation is out of control , old days i used to play as warrior -Morka- in ardream with +1rev now in usko/c-west isnt possible anymore cause baba's the worse part of all if you kill them in vs and they run away from you , and comon guys give euko the chanse to proof there self its such a waste to flame it let them fix the hacks and lets start playing so they actually keep updating , on the other hand it would be so much better for 80% of usko players or peaple that wanna join that they delete +10s atleast if they want more players they need to work on it! , i'l be playing euko ardream/ some other games and just stop with this topics if you can do it better to fix euko go take it over , wich we all know they do much better then k2/mgame
    check topic creation date -.-

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456